Flying the Tube

boB <akitaREMOVECAPS77@excite.Icom> wrote:

> Could be a large blood vessel
>
> http://xs20.xs.to/pics/05111/tube.jpg

Now that takes some skill. Way to go, boB!

--
Peter

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

pr wrote:

> boB <akitaREMOVECAPS77@excite.Icom> wrote:
>

>>Could be a large blood vessel
>>
>>http://xs20.xs.to/pics/05111/tube.jpg
>

> Now that takes some skill. Way to go, boB!

Thanks pr. But hovering a helicopter through the tube is easier than
flying a plane. I'm going to go try. :)

--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 21:16:08 -0500

> boB <akitaREMOVECAPS77@excite.Icom> wrote:
>
> > Could be a large blood vessel
> >
> > http://xs20.xs.to/pics/05111/tube.jpg
>
> Now that takes some skill. Way to go, boB!

Hi Peter... For boB and I... it is all in a days work. Wait till you see the
video.

Bill

Talon

Nice work, How'd you make out with the fixed wing?

Paul

"boB" <akitaREMOVECAPS77@excite.Icom> wrote in message

> Could be a large blood vessel
>
> http://xs20.xs.to/pics/05111/tube.jpg
> --
>
> boB
>
> U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

crash

boB wrote:
> Could be a large blood vessel

hehehe If I tried that in a heli, all you'd see from the outside is bumps
and tears along the first 100 yards, then a column of smoke would emerge....
Way to go treboR!!

Cheers'n Beers.. [_])
Don

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 01:53:57 GMT, boB wrote:

> Could be a large blood vessel
>
> http://xs20.xs.to/pics/05111/tube.jpg

That looks like fun!
I wonder what it would be like to fly an F-16 through there. :)

--

Marcel
(That's no moon...it's a space station!)

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 08:13:40 -0600, CRaSH wrote:

> hehehe If I tried that in a heli, all you'd see from the outside is bumps
> and tears along the first 100 yards, then a column of smoke would emerge....
> Way to go treboR!!

You'd probably have trouble driving a shoppingcart through there. <g>

--

Marcel
(Mmmmmm.....beer and doughnuts. - Homer Simpson)

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Talon wrote:
> Nice work, How'd you make out with the fixed wing?
>
> Paul

Do you notice I haven't posted a picture strip with a fixed wing yet?? :)
:)
I'm getting further in but still can't make that "up and over" part of
the tube.

:)

--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Talon wrote:

> Nice work, How'd you make out with the fixed wing?
>
> Paul

I thought I'd at least show the first fixed wing I tried through the
tube. I guess the stall speed was too high. What is it?

http://xs20.xs.to/pics/05111/dct.jpg

--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

> Talon wrote:
>
>> Nice work, How'd you make out with the fixed wing?
>>
>> Paul
>>

> I thought I'd at least show the first fixed wing I tried through the tube.
> I guess the stall speed was too high. What is it?
>
> http://xs20.xs.to/pics/05111/dct.jpg
>
> --
>
> boB
>
> U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

Beech 1900?

Jay B

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Jay Beckman wrote:

>>I thought I'd at least show the first fixed wing I tried through the tube.
>>I guess the stall speed was too high. What is it?
>>
>>http://xs20.xs.to/pics/05111/dct.jpg

> Beech 1900?
>
> Jay B

I just looked and the B1900 does look as big as this one but the B1900
is not it.
--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Dallas wrote:

> "boB"
>
>>>What is it?
>>
>>http://xs20.xs.to/pics/05111/dct.jpg
>

> Easy.... a Twin Otter.
>

> Dallas

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding

A winner!!!!! A Twotter......

Dallis, do you work, or anything????

--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

> That looks like fun!
> I wonder what it would be like to fly an F-16 through there. :)

Fast ;)

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 01:53:57 GMT, boB <akitaREMOVECAPS77@excite.Icom>
wrote:

>Could be a large blood vessel
>
>http://xs20.xs.to/pics/05111/tube.jpg

Good stuff, Bob. Looks like Charles de Gaul to me.

James

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 19:55:31 -0600, CRaSH wrote:

> Dallas wrote:
>> I anything.
>>

> Prove it.. Do anything...

If he had an 'any'-key on his keyboard, he'd be half way there. :)

--

BillW50 <BillW50@aol.kom> wrote:

> "pr" <nope@nospam.com> wrote in message
>
>> boB <akitaREMOVECAPS77@excite.Icom> wrote:
>>
>>> Could be a large blood vessel
>>>
>>> http://xs20.xs.to/pics/05111/tube.jpg
>>
>> Now that takes some skill. Way to go, boB!
>
> Hi Peter... For boB and I... it is all in a days work. Wait till you see the
> video.

Ok, looking forward to it. :)

--
Peter