[FM2005] I found the reason for Chelsea's success..

Mikael Schøler wrote:
> Sunhill wrote:
>
>> Mikael Schøler wrote:
>>
>>> They hack down my players like pinada's...
>>>
>>> http://img362.imageshack.us/my.php?image=5injuries7sm.jpg
>>

>> They can`t be found...just like your picture..??
>
> You cant see the picture? Strange.... The image works fine here..
>
> http://img362.imageshack.us/my.php?image=5injuries7sm.jpg
>
> what about the direct link?
> http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/321/5injuries7sm.jpg

Got it...and WOW..Do you have physios at all?? Anyway, nice skin. Easy
on the eyes.

Sunhill wrote:
> Mikael Schøler wrote:
>
>> Sunhill wrote:

>>> They can`t be found...just like your picture..??
>>

>> You cant see the picture? Strange.... The image works fine here..
>>
>> http://img362.imageshack.us/my.php?image=5injuries7sm.jpg
>>
>> what about the direct link?
>> http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/321/5injuries7sm.jpg
>>

> Got it...and WOW..Do you have physios at all?? Anyway, nice skin. Easy
> on the eyes.
Yeah I do have physios but in this match they didnt come in handy.. :(

Allthough I think most of them are retiring at the end of the season..
perhaps they took an early retirement without noticing me :(

Yeah I like it.. its the stone skin.. :)