Question For people who use the thermal take premium controller

HerEyeSin

Reputable
Feb 19, 2019
So the control is to sync to mother board RGB, my question is: can I just go back to thermal takes RGB software simply by downloading the program? Or would I have to use the origninal control to use the thermal take software?
Sorry if my question is confusing as I really don’t know what I’m talking about🤣😂building PC for first time

Lutfij

Titan
The only way we can help you is if you include all the information we need to know. That last line doesn't inspire confidence to move forward though I'll bite. What are your specs? List them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Now state how things are connected in your system. Then state what you're looking to accomplish with or without the controller/app? Speaking of which, pas son a link to the hardware you're mentioning since Thermaltake has released a controller prior.

HerEyeSin

Reputable
Feb 19, 2019
The only way we can help you is if you include all the information we need to know. That last line doesn't inspire confidence to move forward though I'll bite. What are your specs? List them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Now state how things are connected in your system. Then state what you're looking to accomplish with or without the controller/app? Speaking of which, pas son a link to the hardware you're mentioning since Thermaltake has released a controller prior.
Sorry questioned it wrong. I know what is compatible but I’m asking is the TT premium control just for synchronization to your motherboard ? Or would I also be able to later on use RING PLUS on my thermaltake products using that same control