Force anisotropic for OpenGL only?

Howdy. Is there some registry hack that will force
anisotropic filtering for OpenGL games, leaving
D3D games alone under the latest ForceWare
drivers? Anisotropic filtering brings UT2K4 to
a crawl on my machine (TI 4200), but does
wonders for the IQ of OpenGL games that don't
suffer slowdowns (such as Steam-powered titles).
Alas, application profiles in the 56.72 ForceWare
drivers seem to either a) Not Work, or b) Not Work
with UT2K4 and Steam.

> Howdy. Is there some registry hack that will force
> anisotropic filtering for OpenGL games, leaving
> D3D games alone under the latest ForceWare

Check out aTuner.
http://www.3dcenter.de/atuner/index_e.php

I'm not sure if a version compatible with the revision 60 drivers has been
released yet, though.