Question Forensic computer research question

Status
Not open for further replies.

OffbeatBryce

Honorable
Mar 27, 2017
This is a bit unusual but I'm helping someone who has some disabilities and he's been getting nasty messages on instagram kik etc. The downside is he doesn't know who's sending these messages to him and he's blocked by these people shortly after he reads them. Once he's blocked the user and the messages go away. I made my own accounts and determined the accounts that were messaging appear deleted. Is there anyway for some computer tech person to dig deep and find out what the messages said? He was also sent photos that temporarily show up but go away once viewed on snapchat and Instagram. The person who has been receiving these messages uses an iphone and I remember Tim Cook saying that and iPhone is for privacy and I remember a case where Tim Cook refused anyone to search their phone so this is my main concern. Is there any way to track this?

Ralston18

Titan
We really have no way to know the true situation and helping you "dig deep and find out what the messages said" would be a violation of Forum rules.

Assistance with finding passwords, bypassing security, or privacy/security protections with respect to workarounds, hacking etc. is not allowed.

Thread is being closed accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.