Question FPS and Stuttering issues

Sep 9, 2023
Hi I am having issue with one certain game Valorant, now I've looked up my specs of my pc which is a Nvidia GTX 970 With an AMD FX 8350 eight core processer now I've looked up specs for valorant and other games like csgo and with valorant it says I'm suppose to get 200+ fps but I'm only getting 100-75 and very stuttery is there a reason for this or did certain videos and benchmark places lie if you can help i would very much appreciate it

Hi I am having issue with one certain game Valorant, now I've looked up my specs of my pc which is a Nvidia GTX 970 With an AMD FX 8350 eight core processer now I've looked up specs for valorant and other games like csgo and with valorant it says I'm suppose to get 200+ fps but I'm only getting 100-75 and very stuttery is there a reason for this or did certain videos and benchmark places lie if you can help i would very much appreciate it
Stuttering is usually a sign your CPU is struggling or you don't have enough RAM.

The other thing is, what else is running in the background? If this build is from say 2015 and it's operating system has been there this whole time (maybe it was upgraded to Windows 10 shortly after it was 1st installed), then there tends to be a lot clutter in the background which slows the system down. While you can try clearing out old programs and maybe run some registry cleaning software, older systems often just slow down.

TRENDING THREADS