[SOLVED] Fps drop and stuttering issue..

Apr 2, 2018
My PC specs are

1. Ryzen 3 3200g
  2. Gigabyte A320m-S2h
  3. 16GB dual Channel @3000mhz

I have updated my drivers from,like I have used Adrenaline 20.8.2 and 20.8.3 versions, still I am facing stuttering issues in games like Valorant, GTA 5, Battlefield 4 etc. I am getting decent amount of Fps, I have ran a benchmark test and the temperature is also not too high (60-70C)
So shall I turn on the XMP profile of my Ram? Is it safe to do on A320 Mobo?
Can anyone please give me a solution? Like how to fix the stuttering?
P.S.: Currently I am using Adrenaline 20.4.2 version (recommended)

Solution
Make and model of your PSU and it's age? If you're on the APU's iGPU, you should mention the FPS that you're getting and the resolution at which you're gaming at.

Which BIOS version are you currently on? Which version of Windows 10? You should also list all the games you're playing/taxing the system since not all games are created the same and not all games will tax the system the same way...hence, remove that etc. from the titles list and list the games you've tried.

Might also want to mention where you sourced the games from.

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of your PSU and it's age? If you're on the APU's iGPU, you should mention the FPS that you're getting and the resolution at which you're gaming at.

Which BIOS version are you currently on? Which version of Windows 10? You should also list all the games you're playing/taxing the system since not all games are created the same and not all games will tax the system the same way...hence, remove that etc. from the titles list and list the games you've tried.

Solution
Apr 2, 2018

PSU version: Corsair CV550 (25days old)
70-80 FPS during playing GTA V(only texture high except all are in normal), 120+ FPS during playing Valorant(all high), Tom clancys Division 1 (high med mixed ,shadows high),battlefield 4(high and med mixed )
(Custom settings,1366X768 resolution) APU temp: 60-70C.
Windows 10 os build 19041.450
Mobo Bios version: F51
The GPU usage sometimes drops to 0%.