[SOLVED] FPS drop

Feb 2, 2020
I'm currently using GTX1650 along with 8GB RAM and i3 processor(i know it's not a great pc build) .Although I haven't played every high graphics game yet, my pc runs games like Apex Legends, Far Cry 5 , Fortnite, Battlefield 1, MGSV smoothly at max settings .But when I came across Metro Exodus the FPS was like 40/60 in ultra and 60/80 in high settings but in both the setting the game faces FPS drop at times. Should I try turning of the motion blur? Or is there any other solution?

Solution
Yes, turning things off like motion blur, AA/AF filtering, post processing may help increase FPS. Just keep in mind Metro:Exodus, is a demanding game, and you will experience FPS drops even on more powerful hardware. You can only try limit that, by reducing in game settings.
Yes, turning things off like motion blur, AA/AF filtering, post processing may help increase FPS. Just keep in mind Metro:Exodus, is a demanding game, and you will experience FPS drops even on more powerful hardware. You can only try limit that, by reducing in game settings.

Solution

ViktorHX

Commendable
Nov 24, 2019
Hello, thanks for asking the question here, on our forums.

So after looking at the Metro Exodus System Requirements it was pretty obvious that you don't have the recommended build for it nor should I say the powerful enough components.

Recommended Requirements
  • Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K 4-Core 3.5GHz / AMD Ryzen R5 1500X
  • Graphics: AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 8GB or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
  • VRAM: 8GB
  • System Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Storage: 50 GB Hard drive space
You can see the Requirements above as there is stated you should get at least GTX 1070.
As Keith already said all in his comments would I type in here, so that's that.

Dcopymope

Prominent
BANNED
Aug 13, 2018
Hello, thanks for asking the question here, on our forums.

So after looking at the Metro Exodus System Requirements it was pretty obvious that you don't have the recommended build for it nor should I say the powerful enough components.

Recommended Requirements
  • Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K 4-Core 3.5GHz / AMD Ryzen R5 1500X
  • Graphics: AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 8GB or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
  • VRAM: 8GB
  • System Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Storage: 50 GB Hard drive space
You can see the Requirements above as there is stated you should get at least GTX 1070.
As Keith already said all in his comments would I type in here, so that's that.

:unsure: How is a brand new GPU getting outperformed by a three year old GPU? I checked out some benchmarks for this thing, and it can hardly compete with an RX 470/480. I don't see how people can't see how badly they are getting ripped off by these companies if I can still get a cheaper, older card and get a better performance out of it.