FPS random FPS drops while playing games.

Sep 20, 2018
I have a MSI GL Series GL63 8RC GTX 1050 2GB i7-8750h 16 GB memory. Everytime i play a game like fortnite , and rainbow six siege. I Get a random FPS drop . I have everything on high performance. I have updated my drive and my Nvidia graphic card. Everything is uptodate. I had bought and extra 8gb memory thinking that would solve the problem but it didnt. My laptop is plug in from the WiFi box. So my internet has nothing to do with it. I bought the laptop less then 3 months. And been trying to fix this problem ever since. Any response will help.

Solution
Check the temperature of your GTX 1050 using MSI afterburner, if it goes over 80 degrees it will start thermal throttling, you can try cranking the fans up to 100% and it will for sure increase its performance since it will be a bit cooler.

Ramlethal

Estimable
Check the temperature of your GTX 1050 using MSI afterburner, if it goes over 80 degrees it will start thermal throttling, you can try cranking the fans up to 100% and it will for sure increase its performance since it will be a bit cooler.

Solution