Question Frames dropping on every game

May 30, 2023
I have a nitro 5 AN517-51 laptop and practically Every game has been stuttering. I have no idea what's do/how to fix it. I change in-game settings but the problems still continue. The games are Valorant, rocket league, fortnite, and Cod warzone. l usually never get above 100 frames 16 gb ram

Which GPU does your laptop have?
Looking at the specs I can find, it could have anything from a GTX 1050 to an RTX 2060. If you only have the laptop version of a 1050, then don't expect much. But even a 2060 may not always give you much more than 100fps, depending on the settings.

May 30, 2023
Which GPU does your laptop have?
Looking at the specs I can find, it could have anything from a GTX 1050 to an RTX 2060. If you only have the laptop version of a 1050, then don't expect much. But even a 2060 may not always give you much more than 100fps, depending on the settings.
Sorry for the late response it a 2060

May 29, 2023
I'd suggest using a tool like HWMonitor to check whether there's overheating.

Also, make sure your drivers are up to date. Nvidia releases regular updates that can sometimes solve issues like these.

Another thing to check is whether your laptop is in 'High Performance' mode. Energy saving modes can cause slowdowns.

Lastly, while game boosters like GEARUP might help, they're not a guaranteed fix. Be cautious of software that promises significant performance boosts - sometimes they can cause more issues than they solve.

Jun 15, 2023
I'd suggest using a tool like HWMonitor to check whether there's overheating.

Also, make sure your drivers are up to date. Nvidia releases regular updates that can sometimes solve issues like these.

Another thing to check is whether your laptop is in 'High Performance' mode. Energy saving modes can cause slowdowns.

Lastly, while game boosters like GEARUP might help, they're not a guaranteed fix. Be cautious of software that promises significant performance boosts - sometimes they can cause more issues than they solve small world cup
My laptop Asus TUF A15 FA506II-AL016T Ryzen 7 4800H / 8GB / 512GB / GTX 1650Ti 4GB / 144Hz got the same problem, I have checked HWMonitor, clean and using Thermal Paste MX4 for CPU and GPU card 1650ti, but my laptop still lag and speed up cooling fan - nearly max speed event the temperature of laptop around 65 C. I don't know how can I improve that problem. I used this laptop for 2 years.

May 29, 2023
My laptop Asus TUF A15 FA506II-AL016T Ryzen 7 4800H / 8GB / 512GB / GTX 1650Ti 4GB / 144Hz got the same problem, I have checked HWMonitor, clean and using Thermal Paste MX4 for CPU and GPU card 1650ti, but my laptop still lag and speed up cooling fan - nearly max speed event the temperature of laptop around 65 C. I don't know how can I improve that problem. I used this laptop for 2 years.
Not event sure what could be the problem. Did you try reaching out to their customer support? I think the temperature's too high

TRENDING THREADS