MSI Z97 Gaming 5
G.Skill RipJaws 16GB 8X2 DDR3 1600MHz CL9
Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080Ti Waterforce Xtreme Gaming 11G
SeaSonic 760W Platinum S S 760XP2
Corsair Hydro H110i GTX Extreme Performance
SSD Samsung 850 Evo 250GB
Asus PG279Q 27'' LED IPS G-Sync

and its starts when i try to upgrade the build of my windows 10
when i enter pubg or rust or rocket league or any game i get frame drop to 20 FPS .. and and somekind locked on it for 3-5 minuts .. and it's happening even on the menu of these games ... that's very weird ..
i never got on the menu 20 FPS
when i looked on aorus software i saw the GPU usage is not stable really not stable ups and downs like hell ...
what could possibly be the problem ?
i try to take the GPU to my friend and install it on his rig that is the same as mine and there is no issue there

https://imgur.com/a/VceXK
look at the pic and see the GPU usage

guyleonx

Prominent
Oct 31, 2017
you wont believe it ... but the AORUS GRAPHICS ENGINE cuased all of these issues ....
when i closed it .. all run perfectly
its weird but its working fine ... i dont know why this software causing all of this and inturrepting the GPU to work well ...
anyway its all good

AlexMemer

Commendable
Oct 27, 2016

I am having the same issue with an ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080. I have am unsure of the equivalent of AORUS Graphics Engine. Was wondering if anyone could help

guyleonx

Prominent
Oct 31, 2017
did you got it fixed after closing the AORUS GRAPHICS ENGINE ?
cause it worked for me
its was sooo weird .... on pubg on the dam menu i got 20 FPS its was very annyoing.... i tried everything by turning off the DVR xbox in regedit
every guide an every way.... nothing helps
only when i closed this program it suddenly got fixed and worked fine... no ups and downs anymore on GPU Useage

AlexMemer

Commendable
Oct 27, 2016

I do not have AORUS GRAPHICS ENGINE. It is an ASUS card. I am unsure of the equivalent program to close. I am only getting 1 FPS on the home page.

guyleonx

Prominent
Oct 31, 2017
i dont know why... but my windows 10 cant work with software like auros or MSI Afterburner that's weird ...
when i start them and im in the game i get tons of frame drops to 20 FPS and lots of stuttering cuz of it...
anyone know why my pc reacting like this?

TRENDING THREADS