Question Frametime spikes and stuttering on an AMD setup ?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
The frametime graph looks great, you just get that random spike in it. I wouldn't worry too much about that. It could just be a poorly optimized part of the game, like garbage collection.

Now that the GPU and CPU are running better clocks, is it stuttering in other games as well?

Reactions: PauloSilva93

PauloSilva93

Prominent
Mar 6, 2023
The frametime graph looks great, you just get that random spike in it. I wouldn't worry too much about that. It could just be a poorly optimized part of the game, like garbage collection.

Now that the GPU and CPU are running better clocks, is it stuttering in other games as well?
But the problem is that the screen freezes and totally breaks The immersion, is it really nothing to worry about?

I never see people have this problem when they game...

Did you notice anything out of ordinary?

Btw I have been meaning to ask, how do you diagnose bottlenecks or stuttering problems? I want to be able to know what is happening during my gameplay session, but while gaming irt , it becomes almost impossible...

Last edited: