FREE: Left 4 Dead for 24 Hours, Starting Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Stupid SA...our bandwidth will be done by the time we get excited in the game play....

tenor77

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
Now there is no excuse for not having played this game.

Yes it is that awesome, but don't come in thinking you can do it on your own, or else you will you will be that corpse dangling from my smokers tounge in versus.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
aww crap, now all the servers are gonna be filled with noobs wasting away the molotovs and pipe bombs in the first wave....

I guess ill just have to play city of heroes for free this weekend =[

Kill@dor

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
I haven't tried it yet...playing gears way too much and i need a change. I will probably newb it, but it doesn't take me long to get good. I already understand the rules, i just need to get in the action now ^_^

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]eklipz330[/nom]and what's up with this new horrendous format? where's my awesome avatar?WHERE IS IT JANE?[/citation]

Apparently it gives you guys faster page loads but I don't think anyone likes it. I miss the avatars, too. Don't panic, though. Word on the street is the avatars could make a come back, just smaller. Compromise and all that.

And dude, FYI, your avatar is ooold. The Dark Knight was awesome and all, but the whole why so serious thing is officially done.

randomizer

Champion
Jane, if they are going to change the comment layout they could at least add an edit button.

EDIT: Currently you need to post again or know where the super secret news comments forum is, which is what I'm using to edit this :D

bill gates is your daddy

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
[citation][nom]Kill@dor[/nom]Anyone wanna share a CD key with me? Its really the recessions fault..not mine[/citation]

You can find good copies out online with the survival pack included. Came across one the other day that said it would even allow online access but I haven't been able to try that out yet.

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
Well, this sucks!
Only 24 hours!
By the time I finish downloading the game I would barely have enough time to play it .And you cant say its free since the game will stop working when the time runs out.

Status
Not open for further replies.