Free Monday junk

Anybody want this stuff before I toss it? Free, but you pay shipping. Pics
here, just click on the "Free Stuff" folder:

http://tinyurl.com/7x6c5

The two Midway power supply boards are already boxed together in one box, so
they go together. Don't know if they work or not.

Herb Schanke

I'll take the midway power supplies and satan's hollow part

Pat D.