Free Month

Can you still get the free month w/o entering a credit card or game time
coupon?

Anyone homeless on GL?

Ice

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 19:59:42 GMT, Rick Cortese <ricortes@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Can you still get the free month w/o entering a credit card or game time
>coupon?
>
>Anyone homeless on GL?

No, but if you cancel before the end of the free month they never use the
credit card.

Ice

Ice wrote:

> On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 19:59:42 GMT, Rick Cortese <ricortes@earthlink.net> wrote:
>

>>Can you still get the free month w/o entering a credit card or game time
>>coupon?
>>
>>Anyone homeless on GL?
>

> No, but if you cancel before the end of the free month they never use the
> credit card.
>
> Ice

I could not find the empty spot, let alone your place on the
coast. OMG that beach is cramped!

Ice

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 19:41:15 -0500, "WindsorFox[SS]" <windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net>
wrote:

>Ice wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 19:59:42 GMT, Rick Cortese <ricortes@earthlink.net> wrote:
>>

>>>Can you still get the free month w/o entering a credit card or game time
>>>coupon?
>>>
>>>Anyone homeless on GL?
>>

>> No, but if you cancel before the end of the free month they never use the
>> credit card.
>>
>> Ice
>

> I could not find the empty spot, let alone your place on the
>coast. OMG that beach is cramped!

I placed a small "plot" on the spot to hold it. If you want it, I will
take it up and you can place. If your good at placing, I think you
can get a fair sized house in there. (I am not good at placing).

ICQ me........ 5227135 I will meet you and take up the foundation
I put in there. My Tavern is at ( 22o 40'S 13o 25'E )

Yes the beach got very cramped when they relaxed the placement
rules.

Ice

Ice wrote:

> I placed a small "plot" on the spot to hold it. If you want it, I will
> take it up and you can place. If your good at placing, I think you
> can get a fair sized house in there. (I am not good at placing).
>
> ICQ me........ 5227135 I will meet you and take up the foundation
> I put in there. My Tavern is at ( 22o 40'S 13o 25'E )
>
> Yes the beach got very cramped when they relaxed the placement
> rules.
>
> Ice

Actually I'm happy with the place I have. I can't go much if any
bigger but I like the spot. It's woodsy. Not as woodsy as Fire Isle,
but ya know...

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 18:37:25 -0500, "WindsorFox[SS]"
<windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote:

>Ice wrote:
>
>> I placed a small "plot" on the spot to hold it. If you want it, I will
>> take it up and you can place. If your good at placing, I think you
>> can get a fair sized house in there. (I am not good at placing).
>>
>> ICQ me........ 5227135 I will meet you and take up the foundation
>> I put in there. My Tavern is at ( 22o 40'S 13o 25'E )
>>
>> Yes the beach got very cramped when they relaxed the placement
>> rules.
>>
>> Ice
>
> Actually I'm happy with the place I have. I can't go much if any
>bigger but I like the spot. It's woodsy. Not as woodsy as Fire Isle,
>but ya know...

Ugh, I hate the jungle trees on Fire Isle. Someone was on drugs at OSI
when they created those laggy, get-stuck-in-your-face monsters.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

Ice

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 06:13:25 GMT, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net> wrote:

>On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 18:37:25 -0500, "WindsorFox[SS]"
><windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote:
>
>>Ice wrote:
>>
>>> I placed a small "plot" on the spot to hold it. If you want it, I will
>>> take it up and you can place. If your good at placing, I think you
>>> can get a fair sized house in there. (I am not good at placing).
>>>
>>> ICQ me........ 5227135 I will meet you and take up the foundation
>>> I put in there. My Tavern is at ( 22o 40'S 13o 25'E )
>>>
>>> Yes the beach got very cramped when they relaxed the placement
>>> rules.
>>>
>>> Ice
>>
>> Actually I'm happy with the place I have. I can't go much if any
>>bigger but I like the spot. It's woodsy. Not as woodsy as Fire Isle,
>>but ya know...
>
>Ugh, I hate the jungle trees on Fire Isle. Someone was on drugs at OSI
>when they created those laggy, get-stuck-in-your-face monsters.

I do not think the trees are that bad, but a few Banyan Trees would have
been nice.

Ice

PS: Anyone want a small house spot. I am holding it for now, but cant
hold it much longer.

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 09:25:11 GMT, Ice@noplace.com (Ice) wrote:

>I do not think the trees are that bad, but a few Banyan Trees would have
>been nice.

Giant trees that a GM carpenter can turn into a tree house? That would
have been nice.

>Ice
>
>PS: Anyone want a small house spot. I am holding it for now, but cant
>hold it much longer.

I know of a small house spot as well, since it used to contain my second
house and still hasn't been taken over by anyone. I also noticed a good
spot on one of the islands near Trinsic but I forget exactly where it is.