Free tool to migrate between multiple Operating Systems

May 9, 2018
I have nearly no problem in the system but the fact that it constantly does updates even though I don't want to. It is utterly annoying because I always have loads of programs open and this makes me open tens of files again in FileZilla.
It also has less customisability and it has fewer options and choices like the settings offer way fewer options than Windows 7. Windows 8 isn't really good because of the new menu which I am unused to. I didn't see any large privileges in using Windows 10. I have recently done a backup because my Windows 10 stopped working because of a "Your computer was booted incorrectly" error and I needed to do a factory reset and then install the files back to my computer.
I have used the new factory resetted Windows for around a month and is there any quick free tool to migrate from Windows 10?

Solution
Providing that you have (or can make) partitions, why not. Make sure you will save (or know how to restore) existing boot manager (I suppose, you're using GRUB) because Windows 7 installation will replace it with standard Microsoft boot loader.

USAFRet

Titan

What, exactly, are you wanting to do?

May 9, 2018
A way to get downgraded to Windows 7, I guess.
But I am also interested if you can have Windows 10, Ubuntu and Windows 7 running together.
Is it possible to have 3 OSes running on one computer?

With proper planning, and installation sequence, you can have all three together.
- partition your drive as MBR, three primary partitions, and four extended
- start with Windows 7 installation
- start Windows 10 installation, on another partition
- finally, install Ubuntu, with its GRUB

Prepare for long process of trials and errors.

May 9, 2018

Windows 10 makes all games(even though I barely play) run like I am having a potato computer meanwhile I have a GTX 1050 with 4gb and an i5.
Windows 10 forces updates and shuts down without my knowledge when I've been telling them "Later" like 5 times.
Also, I love skeuomorphism.

May 9, 2018

I have Windows 10 and Ubuntu.
Is it possible to also add Windows 7?

Providing that you have (or can make) partitions, why not. Make sure you will save (or know how to restore) existing boot manager (I suppose, you're using GRUB) because Windows 7 installation will replace it with standard Microsoft boot loader.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS