Question freezes and crashes

Jul 5, 2022
Hello,

I have some wierd issues with my pc that i've had ever since upgrading my mobo and CPU.

Whenever i start my pc for the first time of the day it freezes every 2-3 minutes for like 1 second, the usb disconnect sound plays and sometimes the RGB on my microphone turns on and off, same with my cpu AIO cooler. Once i restart my pc it doesn't happen anymore. I also witness blue screens when playing certain games for like 1 to 2 hours.

I thought it was my ram causing the issues, since it wasn't in the list of compatible ram on the Gigabyte website. I bought a set that was on that list and the issue sill persist. It also isn't an overheating issue, my CPU reaches 70 degrees celcius max when playing games, GPU 60-65.

Is it my PSU that's to weak or did i get a faulty CPU/mobo?

(upgraded from MSI MPG Z370 with an I7 9700K to the 12700K and Z690)

Specs:
Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite DDR4
CPU - I7 12700K
AIO - Corsair H115I RGB PLATINUM
GPU - MSI RTX 3070 GAMING TRIO
RAM - G.SKILL TRIDENT Z RGB 3600MHZ 4X8GB
PSU - Cooler Master MW750 80 Plus Bronze
SSD/HDD - 1x 1TB 970 evo
1x 500GB 970 evo plus as boot drive
1x 4TB Seagate Barracuda
1x 1TB Toshiba

Jul 5, 2022
Try checking in bios that fast boot is disabled. Same thing for your windows settings that fast start is disabled. See if this helps at all. Also if you are using a virus program other than Microsoft try disabling that at startup.
sorry for the late reply. Fast Boot was already disabled, so it couldn't be that. Also realised that the bluescreen occurs in certain games, mostly Battlefield V. I've also had the same antivirus ever since i got my pc, so i'd find it odd that that's the issue and it started bugging out after putting in a new mobo and cpu.