Question Frequent crashes and BSOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryallen

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2016
I've been getting frequent crashes and BSODs for the past 3 weeks. I'm given several reasons why the BSODs on the error entry. I've had 3 crashes and one BSOD today alone. All my drivers are updated and I've reinstalled Windows 10 at least once already. Here are my specs. I think it's my CPU but I don't actually know. Tell me if I need to give any more information

System Model Z590 AORUS PRO AX
Processor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11700K @ 3.60GHz, 3600 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 32.0 GB
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070

Lutfij

Titan
Please include the following to your specs,
Ram: make and model
SSD/HDD: make and model
PSU: make, model and age

Cooler used to cool the processor? Which slots are the sticks of ram populating on the motherboard? What version of Windows 10 are you working with? BIOS version for your motherboard? Can you enter into BIOS and remain there indefinitely?

Ryallen

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2016
Please include the following to your specs,
Ram: make and model
SSD/HDD: make and model
PSU: make, model and age

Cooler used to cool the processor? Which slots are the sticks of ram populating on the motherboard? What version of Windows 10 are you working with? BIOS version for your motherboard? Can you enter into BIOS and remain there indefinitely?

RAM sticks are Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 (PC4-25600) C16
Power Supply is 650W 80 Plus Gold
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends International, LLC. F6, 6/18/2021
I'm using a Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition CPU Cooler.
My main hard drive is a 1 TB Intel 660P M.2 NVMe SSD. I have a Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD and a Seagate 1TB Desktop HDD Sata 6Gb/s 64MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Bare Drive as gaming hard drives for extra space.
The ram sticks are in the first and third slots of the motherboard, the ones colored the same. I should be working with the latest version of Windows 10, I keep checking for updates, and I've never been booted from BIOS but I've never stayed in it for an extended period of time. Just enough to check what I could understand, so 5 minutes give or take.

Status
Not open for further replies.