[SOLVED] Fresh install with hdd issues

Nov 26, 2020
So I did a fresh install of windows because of problems that I explained in this post. https://forums.tomshardware.com/thr...ed-and-unreadable-boot-manager-stuff.3687720/ . I made a back up of my ssd if I wanted to add setting from apps to the new install and i also have a hdd with 2 tb of storage which I store almost everything on. After I installed everything the programs on the hdd didn’t come up in the start menu and the stove doesn’t auto detect when I start, I have to refresh drives list. What do I do?

Solution
If you do a fresh install of WIndows, all the old links/registry entries that tells WIndows where the apps are located are then gone...

You can reinstall the applications that you need, even if on top of the old locations, overwriting them, to restore functionality...
If you do a fresh install of WIndows, all the old links/registry entries that tells WIndows where the apps are located are then gone...

You can reinstall the applications that you need, even if on top of the old locations, overwriting them, to restore functionality...

Solution
Nov 26, 2020

Aw man.