Feb 5, 2024
Hey guys, I don't know what to do. PSU fault? GPU fault? I booted my pc today, and I got no video. No beeps indicating a startup, the pc sometimes beeps after like a minute, like it normally would, then it restarts and after a minute it beeps again, however still no display nor anything indicating it actually booted. I have this issue for the first time.

I switched my gpu with a GT630 and it booted and showed video just fine, weird. Is my gpu fried? Maybe the PSU?

CPU: Ryzen 5 PRO 3600
Cooler: AMD stock stealth
Motherboard: A320m s2h
Ram: Goodram IRDM X 2x8gb 3200mhz
SSD: Adata 256GB SU650
GPU: GTX 1080Ti Blower
PSU: Xilence 630W A+ 80Plus Bronze
Chassis: Zalman Z5
Monitor: AOC G2260VWQ6
I don't know how old the psu is, I bought it used a year ago, it served well till today.
Bios: F56b

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

How old is the PSU in your build? As for your system, please pass on the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
1080Ti is a pretty big card to be running with a 600W PSU. That unit does include 2 6+2 Pin PCIe which is enough for some of the reference 1080 Ti. Though they are daisy chained rather than separate cables. It is good to see it is a single rail PSU with DC-DC for the low voltages.

It reviewed rather well for an entry level PSU, but isn't super high quality.

https://www.hardwareluxx.de/index.p...39138-xilence-performance-a-630w.html?start=5

Feb 5, 2024
Hi guys, I really don't know what to do anymore. My GTX 1080 Ti is fried I think, I changed the PSU to a 700W 80+ bronze one, I tested my pc with other GPU and it booted just fine. My problem is the pc constantly restarts, no display. Sometimes it shows display for a second, just to inform that there's no signal. Any solutions? Is the GPU dead? The fans are spinning.
Pc specs:
GTX 1080Ti 11GB Blower
Ryzen 5 PRO 3600 on stock cooler
A320M S2H
16GB RAM 2x8GB IRDM X 3200Mhz
ENDORFY Vero L5 700W 80 Plus Bronze
M.2 SSD 128GB Samsung, ADATA SU750 256GB
Everything was running fine until pretty much the last week. I changed the GPU thermal paste but it didn't change anything. Here's a recording, because I don't know how to explain it correctly.
https://streamable.com/l19qfg