Question Front Panel Molex conector

ColopiX

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2014
My friend bought some old used Cooler Master Elite 370 .
Front panel HDD Led connector is missing and there is Molex (2pins) connector from the IO panel.
I connected the Molex to PSU molex cable but i dont know for what it is.Its not labeld anything.
Is it safe if i leave it connected or should i unplugged it ?

There is no front fan installed,no case led,and i cant find anything on manual for this Molex connector coming from the IO panel.

Solution
You might want to pass on images of the connectors you're seeing. We've had our fair share of people who misinterpreted what was said only to ruin perfectly good hardware.

Edit;
I saw a video of the case, seems like the front panel LED is driven by that molex, you should be fine but a few images of where the molex connector terminates on the front panel would help the community.

Lutfij

Titan
You might want to pass on images of the connectors you're seeing. We've had our fair share of people who misinterpreted what was said only to ruin perfectly good hardware.

Edit;
I saw a video of the case, seems like the front panel LED is driven by that molex, you should be fine but a few images of where the molex connector terminates on the front panel would help the community.

Solution

ColopiX

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2014

Edit;
Sorry for late reply this is the connector.
When i disconnected the molex,Blue LED for power and reset button in front of the case does not work.Molex cable is marked with green and white cables
I will leave it disconnected
View: https://imgur.com/y54lsKt