Question Front radiator fan placement push or pull?

Impu7se

Commendable
Feb 13, 2019
Hey! So I ran in to this problem while i was planning my pc build. So bacically which way do I mount my fans Push or Pull? I don’t have the top Radiator placement option available because I have Cooler master ml240l rgb aio cooler and Nzxt h500 case. Nzxt h500 case inly has 1 fan placement at the top so my radiator wouldn’t fit there. So it has to be the front. I would personally like to place the fans so they are facing the inside of the case not outside because the have rgb lightining which look nice. So Push or Pull?

Impu7se

Commendable
Feb 13, 2019
Yea but like still while its in front you can place the fans either way? Pushing through radiator and out or pulling from outside through radiators and fans. Like I mean which of these should i use? Outside air—> radiator—> fans—> inside or inside air—> fans—> radiator—> outside?

TBH push/pull is up to w/e you prefer (and fits rest of your case fans orientation)

you can look at some popular tech ppl on YT who test this stuff and there is liek a 1c difference between the push/pull.

long as your fans can move enough air through the rad it wont really matter.