FS... Iwill KK266plus with 512 mb PC133 RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I am upgrading and therefore no longer have a need for my Iwill KK266plus motherboard with 512 mb PC133 RAM. I am willing to part with this delicious mobo for one thing and one thing only -- COLD HARD CASH.

Here's the breakdown:
Motherboard -- $90, plus shipping... OBO.
RAM -- $60, plus shipping... OBO.
Combo -- $140, plus shipping... OBO.

I'm also willing to depart with my Alpha PAL8045 Heatsink with 80 mm 7200 RPM Delta Screamer Fan. I need to hold on to this behemoth only long enough to get my order in from Overclockershideout.com. Then, I'll be transitioning over to a watercooling solution.

Heatsink with fan -- $30, plus shipping.

Good bidding.

G

I'll go as low as $120, plus shippinh for the combo (mobo and RAM)... a boy's got to eat, you know?

Jeremy

FatBurger

Illustrious
Why are you so anxious to buy anything offered, even if you don't know what it is?

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>
Don't step in the sarcasm!

G

The specs on the mobo are:

Via KT133A Chipset
ATA/100 support
5.1 Surround Sound via C-Media Chip
Supports Duron and Athlon T-Bird CPUs with 200/266 MHz FSB
Supports PC133
** (I have heard that Athlon XP CPUs will run but I cannot verify this) **

If you are familiar with Iwill mobos, they offer a number of overclocking options, including 1 MHz adjustments of the FSB, adjustment of the Vcore up to 1.85 volts, and adjustment of the VIO (+5%, +10%) via jumper on the mobo.

Jeremy

SNIPERQX4

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2002
100 bucks. E-mail me at coconutmonkey311@hotmail.com . I am aware of the overclocking abilities on the iwill boards. NOT BAD...

Status
Not open for further replies.