FS: (Seattle, WA area) Cabinets with 25" monitors, X-men 4..

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have to move some stuff out of my garage ASAP, so please make
offers... the games are all located in Woodinville, WA and pick-up is
preferred. No shipping as I can't wait for someone else to arrange it.

More details can be found on my web site:
http://arcademachine.tripod.com

X-Men dedicated cabinet - $350
Nice dedicated 4-player X-men cabinet - would make an awesome MAME
cabinet (very large control panel) or a great 4-player JAMMA cabinet (I
have some other boards I could sell to go with it: TMNT, etc). Nice 25"
monitor.

Cabinets for MAME or other uses with 25" monitors - $200 to $250
depending on configuration
Looking for a MAME cabinet? I'll sell any of the 25" cabinets below
(Marvel vs Capcom, Strikers 1945, Zero Point) without the boards. I
also have a couple of other 25" cabinets that I would also sell for the
same price.

Marvel Vs Capcom - $400 (cheaper if you don't want the board)
Great fighting game in a generic cabinet with 25" monitor

Strikers 1945 - $250
Cool vertical shooter in a converted QB cabinet. Works fine.

Zero Point gun game - $400
Fully working gun game with new guns and nice 25" monitor - also have
Point Blank board (easy to switch between them) if you are interested.

T-Mek - $700
Awesome sit-down 2 player tank game - see KLOV link for details. Works
great and in good shape except for some peeling of the side art. Very
large but splits into two pieces (seats, monitors) - requires large
truck or trailer to move + a couple of helpers.

Arkanoid cocktail - $300
Works fine, but has wear on the control panel overlays and the glass
has some scratches.

Touchmaster 7000 - $350
Touch screen countertop - works great, decent condition.

Sinistar - $500
Fully working Sinistar - good shape except for part of one side where
the paint is missing. Controls are excellent.

Bugs Bunny's Birthday Ball pinball - $950
Cabinet is nice, but main ramp has cracked entrance - haven't had
time to repair it.

Harley Davidson pinball (Sega, 1999) - $2300
Beautiful condition (home use only) - see site for pictures.

Thanks,

Jonathan.

Sent you an email from your web sight and haven't heard back. I'm
interested in the arkaniod cocktail unit any 25" monitor only that you
may have(working).
Thanks Tom