Question fullscreen visual bug for some games

Aug 28, 2024
When I'm in some games, when I'm in fullscreen, there's
image.png
a weird visual bug where if I move, pixels of objects kind of fade, sometimes blue, sometimes black, and it doesn't show up on screen recordings. (the image attached is a recreation, not a screenshot) Is there any fix? this is very distracting and can make games hard to play. Thank you in advance!

Well that make a big difference and rules out a mismatch of an old slow monitor.

Thank you for posting the monitor and the specs to whole system.

What games seem to bring this out. The laptop seems to be at least capable of medium gaming settings so why you seem to be ghosting on graphics is interesting unless you have some in game settings that need to be tweaked.

There's not really not enough information about the laptops monitor to make a determination if that alone could be the issue.

Display

15.6" diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS, micro-edge, anti-glare, 300 nits, 72% NTSC[15,16]

Aug 28, 2024
The java cube game was the most recent one I've seen, and for some reason, they both only do it in fullscreen, and for the Lego games, they can't be put in windowed mode to have a temporary fix