News G.Skill Teases New Dual Chamber Tempered Glass ITX Chassis

Jun 4, 2021
Some case Designs are really stupid and waste volume ... this case for example , puts the power supply inside above the motherboard and wastes all that Area .. while at the same time they make a huge base of the case in which the power supply can be placed there .. This case Dimensions is and EATX case not itx case.

Some case Designs are really stupid and waste volume ... this case for example , puts the power supply inside above the motherboard and wastes all that Area .. while at the same time they make a huge base of the case in which the power supply can be placed there .. This case Dimensions is and EATX case not itx case.
I'd be more concerned about why the intake fan has what is probably less than an inch of clearance.

hushnecampus

Reputable
Sep 16, 2020
I wish PC case and motherboard makers would stop including USB-A ports. The industry needs to bite the bullet and push itself to fully adopt USB-C. Yes people would have to use dongles for a couple of years, but if we’d started that when we should have it’d be over by now and all modern devices would use USB-C.

Jun 4, 2021
I wish PC case and motherboard makers would stop including USB-A ports. The industry needs to bite the bullet and push itself to fully adopt USB-C. Yes people would have to use dongles for a couple of years, but if we’d started that when we should have it’d be over by now and all modern devices would use USB-C.

I Disagree , I want USB-A size ports with USB-C speed ... I dont like the tiny size of USB-C on desktops they break easily if the flash drive is big.