daedalus685

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2008
I'll believe it when I see it. Time will clear all things up.

As a consumer I'd prefer them to be released at about the same time though, as price wars make me far happier than alone at the top price fixing..

daedalus685

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2008
Am I correct in assuming that article is stating the high end NVIDIA offerings will be out relatively close to ATI (In october), or is there something I missed in teh translation?

I always think I'm missing so much when I read a translation.. I wish I spoke more than one language.. lol

It looks like its saying itll be very limited in availibility, but yes. Also, theres rumor of ATI coming out in Sept again, with full availibilty. Time will tell. If more rumors keep popping up, then it means were close. I keep hearing we'll know alot more in August, and if this turns out to be so, that usually means 1 more month, but again, time will tell

If these rumors hold true, both the ATI card, which is rumored at between 4870x2 and 295, and G380 at around 295 perf levels, and also the size of them could mean a repeat once again of last release, meaning the ATI x2 variety, which Ive seen rumored as a later release, will come later with all of its power, and falls in line with a somewhat paper launch, and very limited availibility,just to get the foot in the door, which both ATI and nVidia have done in the past