Question G910 orion spark repeating inputs,ignoring and more

Sep 12, 2019
I give up and need help. I have an unstable g910 orion spark. Started repeating inputs of A key then spread a little bit to other keys. Then i somehow fixed it by blowing the dust in it with a compressor. At that time i thought that was the reason for multiple inputs. But after a few months it started again now removing dust wont do any good. Weird thing is when i plug keyboard to another pc repeated inputs happen rarer.
Just like my keyboard, my mouse g502 (one without rgb) started to repeat and ignore scroll wheel click inputs in same way.
And ive noticed my xbox one controller analog repeats input in gta online interaction menus sometimes.
No idea what is going on. Need to fix things but not sure where to start. I wonder if these problems connected somehow and there is a possibility my motherboard damages the components i connect via usb? Ill be pleased to hear if u guys have any idea about my problem.

I74770
Asus z87-a
16gb ram
Win 10 pro etc

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2019
I found out repeating input among g910 orion sparks is quite common now. And g502 core unstable scroll wheel click problem is caused by a missing spring in it. I believe lack of the spring at that spot caused a damage to switch. Not idea about gamepad issue though but its not often already. So it looks like those are not related.