Question G923 xbox version Racing wheel issue

LtWaRr

Honorable
Nov 25, 2016
I recently bought a G923 Xbox version racing wheel to use on my PC, and I am finding it is causing my games to crash (Need for Speed, Forza, etc) softtware and firmware are up to date, games are on the compatibility list, have tried disconnecting my other controllers, tried disabling Ghub, made sure overlays from apps are turned off, tried running EA and Xbox apps in admin, running games in admin, nothing has worked, searched google and not finding very much on it or possible fixes, anyone have this issue and know of a fix?

Lutfij

Titan
Happy New Year!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
please include the makes and models of the rest of your peripherals. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time?

Have you tried uninstalling the app and then reinstalling the app shown in their support site;
https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/a...RUEFORCE-Sim-Racing-Wheel-for-Xbox-One-and-PC
in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator?

LtWaRr

Honorable
Nov 25, 2016
CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x
Motherboard: B450 auros Elite v2
Ram: TridentZ Gskill 16gb 3200Mhz
SSD/HDD: Kingston 500gb M.2 SNV5500G
GPU: Nvidia Gefore RTX 2060
PSU: EVGA G2 750
Racing Wheel is a Logitech G923 Xbox version racing wheel
RedDragon Keyboard/Mouse/Headset
Xbox Wireless Controller for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows Devices
Mcbazel Wireless Gaming Adapter for Xbox One Windows 7/8/8.1/10 PC Gaming

LtWaRr

Honorable
Nov 25, 2016
Also Yes, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, tried running as admin, also tried running in compatibility mode for windows 7 and 8, no success