Question Gamdias Hermes P2 KEYBOARD Light's on but Keys wont work tried everything i can think of. Any possible Solution's?

Jun 17, 2019
Hi i purchased this Gamdias Hermes P2 Keyboard, it's a rather expensive keyboard yet have not been able to get it working, i've tried everything my tech limited mind can think of and googling left me with a few simular situations from others but i've tried downloading the latest firmware and what not but nothing seem's to work. I might add that keyboard is listed in device manager and shows as being connected everytime i replug it, all the light's are active and i can even use the volume control scroll on the top right corner but i can't get a single key to register. I am hoping someone who has this keyboard can either tell me what to do or if i should likely just return it however i am thinking if it works for the store they might not accept the return, and want to know for sure that it's not my computer tho i dont think it is. Any tips/advice or help on this matter would be greatly appreciated thanks.