GameKlip Lets You Pair an Android Device With PS3 Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]killabanks[/nom]very cool good price[/citation]

its a piece of plastic and a usb cable... the price is a bit high, but i assume if it ever catches on, the price would get more reasonable.

but i got to love how saying this is a good idea is getting us downvotes.

kawininjazx

Distinguished
May 22, 2008
I have the sixaxis app, I think it was like $.99. If your device is rooted, you can get your BT mac address from your PS3 controller and pair it with a little help from your computer and a free program they offer. It takes about five minutes. I have my Nexus 7 and a rooCase which props it up horizontally or vertically and the controller works great. I don't see how anyone can play any emulators or FPS games with the on screen controls.

kab1985

Honorable
Jul 7, 2012
I didn't even have to root my Asus Transformer (TF101) to connect my dualshock 3. I just plugged it into the usb port (of the dock) and hit the PS button and it paired up when I disconnected the usb cable. Didn't work that way before ICS though. I love the idea of hooking up a screen to the dualshock!

purtykitty23

Honorable
Dec 8, 2012
is there only one device for different types of android phones or there is a specific gameklip device for a certain kind of phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.