Dantehermit

Reputable
Jul 5, 2019
Hello, I'm not sure why but every time that i tried to play games (especifically metro 2033 and last light) my system crashes or freezes to the point that i need to do an hard reboot.

In theory my computer should run it smoothly

I believe that it might be aorus engine or windows energy option, but i'm not sure. The graphic drivers are up to date.

My full specs are:
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X
Motherboard: Asus TUF B450M-Plus Gaming
GPU: Gigabyte Aorous RX 570 Gaming 8GB
RAM: Adata DDR4 XPG Flame U- DIMM 16GB 2400 Mhz
PSU: EVGA 750 GQ

Dantehermit

Reputable
Jul 5, 2019
What is your storage? And how much free space is there?
Seagate Barracuda 2 TB I have only Win 10 and 4 Games installed, metro redux and last light, Halo ce SPV 3.2 and Spec ops the line, So i have only used 81 GB of storage.

The computer is new , i got i 3 weaks ago, and i'm quite unsure about some modern features and problems becuase i haven't bought a computer since 2012, when i got a Radeon HD 5750 and a phenom ii x2 550 black edition, also it is the first time that i use Win 10 for personal uses (and in the work the technicians solve the problems). I haven't dropped win 7 since then. So i'm quite unsure where to start to look to solve the problems.

Dantehermit

Reputable
Jul 5, 2019
I'd suspect video card issue more than anything - are its fans/heatsinks doing their job ? Check the temps on it.
Yes, I updated the graphic card to its latest stable drivers and monitored the temperature with HWinfo, it never got over 62°C.
Actually I'm don't think that i'm pushing it to hard, I'm ussing a 1360X768 tv as monitor.

Dantehermit

Reputable
Jul 5, 2019
I just receive back my pc from guarantee. I Sent it to repair and while they change the HDD and the graphic card i have the same issue.
I'm believe that it's the OS. What do you think?