Question Games stuttering randomly ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2021
What is wrong with my pc ? It doesn't matter what I cap my fps at, it randomly stutters and as a result my games stutter. I have tried capping and everthings is freshly installed and i also did ddu.

My specs
Operating System:- Windows 10 21H1
Graphics Card:-MSI RTX 2060 Super Amor OC 8GB
Processor:- i7 9700K
Motherboard:- Asus Z390F Gaming [Updated The Bios To Latest Version 1903.]
Ram:- Corsair vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 2X8GB In Dual Channel Mode [XMP Activated.]
SSD:- Addlink x70 SSD 512GB
PSU:-Corsair TX650M 650Watt 80 Plus Gold Certified

Cooling:-Hydro series H100i Extreme performance Cpu Cooler

All The Components Are Brand New

This is a video with MSI afterburner onscreen display and unfortunately its not 100% visible in this video but please watch and help me to find the cause of the annoying stutters...
View: https://youtu.be/i-OFXkqvDHg

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You forgot to mention the make and model of your PSU and it's age(if it's recycled from an older build). By latest and for the sake of relevance to this thread, it's best you mention the BIOS version for your motherboard. OS version? If you're on Windows 10, you should ideally be on version 21H1.

Reactions: NataliDovahakini
Nov 4, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You forgot to mention the make and model of your PSU and it's age(if it's recycled from an older build). By latest and for the sake of relevance to this thread, it's best you mention the BIOS version for your motherboard. OS version? If you're on Windows 10, you should ideally be on version 21H1.
Sorry for the miss info and i have updated my post :)

Status
Not open for further replies.