Question games taking over 10mins to start

Apr 20, 2019
So some games like Monster hunter world take over 15mins to startup (i counted) and a few other games take about 5 mins or wont even boot at all (but other games work just fine) so after a few tries i i found that by changing the timings of my RAM or just moving them to different slots from each other will fix the issue until i restart my pc again. i have tried default ram settings and it will work fine until i reboot. Overclocking is the same way as well, so i reinstalled windows and also tried different hard drives (uninstalling and reinstalling said games and moving to different hard drives and still no go. Now i went and bought a brand new set of RAM and it STILL does the same thing.

i also noticed that if steam does not auto boot and when i try to click it and does not load it will take 5 mins to finally start and than run really slow and even crash and this is when i know i need to reboot and mess with the timings again for my ram ( i have tried reinstalled steam and also to different hard drive and also with the clean install of windows)

My specs are

Ryzen 1700x

MSI x370 gaming pro carbon

32GB of Corsair Vengeance LED DDR4 3000mhz (my new set is Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 3000mhz)

Evga 1080Ti

Windows is installed on its own SSD and i have 2 raid 0 spin drives for games and a samsung evo 960 nvme ssd for my main games i play.

Apr 20, 2019
What is your RAM configuration, 2x16gb or 4x8gb?

Never mind I reread your post. Install only ONE RAM kit(2x8gb) in slots A2 & B2. Enable XMP/D.O.C.P in BIOS.
sorry so first RAM kit was 4X8gb and i have tried just using one, two and even in all different slots. still same thing (even with the new ram which is 2x8gb) also enabled xmp 1 and 2 and also just stock speeds it will work the first boot but after the 2nd i have to change it all over again.

Apr 20, 2019
So I just formatted all my hard drives and started from scratch again so reinstalled windows and also redownload steam and a few games (also downloaded uplay and assassins creed odyssey) and so far NO steam games will work now, they crash right when the splash screen starts or just sit with a black window (no error codes) and steam will freeze and will close and wont start back up until I reboot computer. Now the uplay store works just fine and I booted assassins creedy odyssey and that booted great as well (it was fine before all this as well).

I'm at a loss at this point since this is fresh new install and new install of steam and games with new ram (nothing is overclocked this is default settings).