Question Gaming Laptop is making some weird humming noise when its fans are running at high speed, should I be worried?

Aug 19, 2024
So, I've had my gaming laptop for a little under 2 years at the time I'm posting this, and my CPU and GPU are an Intel Core i9 12th Gen and a Geforce RTX 3080 respectively. When I first got this laptop I never really noticed anything wrong up until recently, whenever I'm playing a more demanding game, one that requires the fan speed to get cranked up more, I've been noticing that a strange humming noise starts persistently coming from my laptop around where the fans are (mainly getting the most audible when they're running at 6000+ RPM), only for it to pipe down after the fan speed can be reduced again, through some investigations, I've noticed that the noise is still present even when the fans are running at lower speeds, though they're pretty much completely inaudible unless I put my ear up to where the fan is located. I'm not sure if it'll really do this justice but I've included a video of the sound I hear when running the fans at high speeds:

As much as I want to dismiss this as something like coil whine, compared to other instances I've seen of it, I'm not 100% sure that's what it is. So I ask once again, should I be worried about this?