[SOLVED] Gaming pc problem

May 16, 2020
About my computer:
●windows 10
●RAM,16gb
●CPU, Intel i5-9400F 6 core 2.90ghz, 4.10ghz turbo 9mb cache.
●GPU, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 super Hi these are a few details of my PC, I am relatively new to the computer scene. I have always had an outsider interest in computers but not known much about them. I saved up to afford this computer for a while I have also bought a valve index to go with it. I have noticed when loading up the computer my disk usage goes straight to 100% I thought that was normal but even when I open up Google chrome or gaming apps for eg, battle net for warzone it goes to 100%. I have tried numerous things to fix it. I tried superfetch/SysMain yesterday and it seemed to bring it down a bit more, it still goes quite high not only this my memory is constantly active and is at 37% or above the whole time and my CPU goes to 70+%. If someone could help that would be great, I hope I have explained it well enough if not just let me know and I will try again. Thank you

Solution
You have the latest bios?

download hwinfo,
install and open it=click run,
close the top window which is the system summary,
in the main window at the left top click "save report",
at the bottom of the next window check "Summary for Clipboard",
after that you'll see what's in the pc,
copy by clicking "copy to clipboard" and rightclick+paste in your next respons
this will show which bios is on the pc, the "system summary will also show it so could look at that and not close it.

Has this been since having the pc?
If this is from the first boot maybe look and reinstall windows. Usually don't start with this, but in this case will it maybe help.

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
You have the latest bios?

download hwinfo,
install and open it=click run,
close the top window which is the system summary,
in the main window at the left top click "save report",
at the bottom of the next window check "Summary for Clipboard",
after that you'll see what's in the pc,
copy by clicking "copy to clipboard" and rightclick+paste in your next respons
this will show which bios is on the pc, the "system summary will also show it so could look at that and not close it.

Has this been since having the pc?
If this is from the first boot maybe look and reinstall windows. Usually don't start with this, but in this case will it maybe help.

Solution