Gaming SETUP under 1800$

duskysupermine

Reputable
Mar 22, 2014
I am planning to build my very first gaming pc in May, but i am missing almost everything because my headset broke yesturday and have never used a keyboard, and i have always had a laptop, i got a mice though but if i buy a keyboard like CM Storm Devastator i get a mice too :D(That is the keyboard i want :p ). I am planning to do commentaries so a good headset like TurtleBeach PX22 i a must. Thank you for your time :D

Solution
The case comes with three fans, and I put in two extras just to be safe, but you might not need those. That should be able to handle most games on the highest settings, so you won't have to change anything anytime soon, but if you go with an 850W psu instead, you can add a second GTX 780 in a couple years when they're cheaper. Here's a good one for not too much:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817151108

Then, in maybe four years or so, if your processor is no longer up to date, you can replace that too. If you want to play games at maximum settings, as your $1800 budget suggests, you'll want to go with the GPU I put into the part list, and the motherboard I put in there will work fine with everything else, plus...

duskysupermine

Reputable
Mar 22, 2014

Im gonna look at it, but i wonder can you parhaps put in some extra info about what parts i should change in the upcomming years, maybe what graphiccard i should choose, or what motheroard+precessor i should choose to get the most out of my graphic processor :)

Nightman

Reputable
Mar 16, 2014
The case comes with three fans, and I put in two extras just to be safe, but you might not need those. That should be able to handle most games on the highest settings, so you won't have to change anything anytime soon, but if you go with an 850W psu instead, you can add a second GTX 780 in a couple years when they're cheaper. Here's a good one for not too much:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817151108

Then, in maybe four years or so, if your processor is no longer up to date, you can replace that too. If you want to play games at maximum settings, as your $1800 budget suggests, you'll want to go with the GPU I put into the part list, and the motherboard I put in there will work fine with everything else, plus it comes with wifi and bluetooth.

Solution