GeForce GTX 690 Review: Testing Nvidia's Sexiest Graphics Card

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[citation][nom]Marbasan[/nom]Any idea how it will perform with four monitors and Microsoft´s Flight Simulator X with Window 7?[/citation]

Four monitors of what resolution? Remember, only 2GB of VRAM per GPU, so the total resolution has to keep that in mind. I don't know how much VRAM capacity Flight Simulator X needs, but four 1080p displays are a lot.

icedwrath

Honorable
Feb 18, 2013
like igoclev, my 690 runs the same. 26c on both gpu1 and 2 idle, and 55 - 57c under full load, spesiffiallly same metro 2033 test as Tom's Hardware. and scratch up to 63 - 65c after 3+ hours of kombustor extreme presets. I add, the fan spins at 30% on idle, and 75% on max load(all numbers also the highest I've ever seen it the past half year I've had this beauty). If don't mind the fans spin at max, the temps will drop even more. (the card is virtually silent anyways) So the tests they ran, seems somewhat wierd to me :p

utomo

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2012
More than 1 year since it is announced. I hope new products will be better. My suggestion: 1 Add HDMI, it is standard. 2. consider to allow us to add memory / SSD for better/ faster performance, especially for rendering 3D animation, and other

Status
Not open for further replies.