GeForce GTX Titan Black Edition and GTX 790 Specs Leaked

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

somebodyspecial

Honorable
Sep 20, 2012

You are confusing TDP with WATTS. They are NOT the same. TDP is how many watts it dissipates (IE you'll need a fan/heatsink that can cope with whatever this number is), not how many watts something USES at the WALL.
https://communities.intel.com/message/161119
Intel guy comment.

http://hardocp.com/article/2014/01/13/asus_r9_290x_directcu_ii_oc_overclocking_review/6#.UuQ9V-Ln9Jw
Good luck with getting your 290x to beat a 780ti OC'd. OC'ed the ENTIRE system on NV only used 421w at 1.175 (1.125 actual), and AMD was at 1.32 actual. Mousemonkey's math is correct.

A few gems from the article ;)
"It is clear who the king of efficiency is, the GeForce GTX 780 Ti wins this round of overclocking wars."
"The GeForce GTX 780 Ti also demands more power, but nowhere as much as the R9 290X when overclocking. The GTX 780 Ti demands half as much power, and only consumes 11% more power. Also, the GTX 780 Ti is consuming less power to overclock, and it is overclocking much higher from 941MHz to 1163MHz."
"The overclocked ASUS R9 290X DirectCU II OC is able to outperform the stock clocked GeForce GTX 780 Ti. However, once you overclock the GeForce GTX 780 Ti the GTX 780 Ti simply owns the R9 290X at these clock speeds."

"The bottom line is this, on our first attempt at overclocking a custom AMD R9 290X based video card, we are left wanting. We get the impression that the AMD R9 290X GPU is just not good at being overclocked. We base this on the fact that it consumes an abhorrent amount of power as you increase voltage, which in the process creates a crap ton of heat that needs to be displaced. All of this has to be done just to achieve a decent overclock out of it."

So NV wins on power and perf...How will you magically change this? Whatever you do to AMD if you slap the same conditions on the NV you'll crown NV. Note it's a REF TI here, not something like the Kingpin edition from EVGA. AMD OC card lost ALL 4 games. We clear? There is no denying the victor now that OC cards are here. Now AMD lovers like you will hope water will matter? You're ignoring the data due to your love of AMD. I didn't need anything more then 94c vs. 82c to crown the victor. I have been saying it since initial reviews, no fan, water etc will fix this. It is an inferior product on watts used, TDP, and as shown above by hardocp even perf vs. a lowly REF card vs. a magical heatsink/fan NON REF 290x card. So the fan fix isn't so magical right? At no time during their testing did they get throttled, it ran 1115 in all games as long as they had the fan high enough. It gets worse, he says it would need 22nm to do much better. But then 22nm would surely do the same for the other side too right? Just read the conclusion page if nothing else. They determined that the GPU is just not made for 28nm, and is a BEAST of a gpu and not in a good way. OUCH.

"If overclocking is not your thing, the ASUS R9 290X DirectCU II OC still competes quite well with the GTX 780 Ti, beating it most of the time. Just don't overclock the 780 Ti and embarrass the AMD R9 290X GPU, that way your R9 290X GPU will stay all warm and fuzzy inside."
I'm clear, don't know about you...Keep your 780ti at stock speeds if you don't what your 290x OC card to cry. It will be interesting to see their coming review of the OC 780ti they have in hands. I guarantee you this: It won't do worse than the ref card they used to smack around 290x OC card. Why modify the card if you can't beat REF? It will be better.

Someone should strip you of your GPU badge ;) TDP (thermal design power) is not WATTS as the Intel link above shows. As mouse noted, you should know all this stuff as an enthusiast.
"The thermal design power is the amount of heat the fan needs to be able to dissipate."
It is NOT, watts used. Totally different. I can save you the time, your NV card wins this race, despite your reality distortion field and seeming ignorance ;) And no that's not a slur as I think you can read more and overcome your ignorance. But continuing after that reading, surely will get someone calling you stupid instead of ignorant. Perhaps Mouse labeled you right ;) You're telling us how good the heatsink/fan has to be, not how many watts it will use.

It also appears you are telling us your whole box's watts and thinking whatever is drawn at the wall is the GPU only as if the rest of the PC uses nothing? I'm confused by your comments. Hardocp hit MAX limits with the WHOLE box at 422w, so how can you be at 400w on gpu mildly OC'd? That tells me you're quoting the whole PC box. You said you're not using water and doing this? Note it's already smacking around AMD's OC card, and this is the magical NON-REF models everyone said would wipe the floor with NV which as shown here already killing AMD with just the REF NV model. OUCH.

http://www.pcisig.com/developers/main/training_materials/get_document?doc_id=fa4ec3357012d69821baa0856011c665ac770768

http://www.gamersnexus.net/news/1244-evga-kingpin-780-ti-extreme-oc-gpu
Only EVGA has designed a card that will supposedly take 450 but they won't be shouting PCI compliance doing it.

You're using a REF card, but saying it has 2x8pin and 1x6pin? What 780ti card?

http://www.evga.com/articles/00813/OC_Guide.pdf
The EVGA Kingpin OC guide suggest with HIGH performance water solutions 1.15v and LN2 for 1.25v.

http://www.3dmark.com/fs/1330309
Good luck catching the guy and his 780ti kingpin card ;) He is #1 right with 4 of them? Both firestrike benchmarks are his. I don't see 290x up there. None of the 5 most popular gpus are AMD. Odd considering what you're saying right? Shouldn't they all be AMD?

http://www.overclock.net/t/1361939/top-30-3dmark11-scores-for-single-dual-tri-quad
Top 30 list, no AMD result in the top 10 are valid for single card so NV wins right? Hmmm...Titan at the top was running 100mhz faster and cpu 600mhz over the 780ti Kingpin pc tested. I'm thinking as KP gets out in a few systems it will take the top across the board for a while. Not sure what tesselation mod does, but without it NONE of the 290/29x are above NV's tops. Your opinions defy all logic based on the evidence presented.

redeemer

Distinguished

These guys are unbelievable , Gk110 has been out for a long time now and Hawaii was just only released. Smaller die, wider bus, higher ROP..spec are spec and the 290x has a lot more going for it.

Our performance results today have revealed that the ASUS R9 290X DirectCU II OC performs the same as the GeForce GTX 780 Ti. Because there is an over $100 difference, this means one video card is a better value. Can you guess what it is? That's right, the ASUS R9 290X DirectCU II OC. It is able to deliver GeForce GTX 780 Ti performance for over $100 cheaper in price. That makes it the clear winner, and best value for the fastest and cheapest single-GPU video card right now for gaming, period. Editor’s Note: As many of you are aware, e-tailers have been selling AMD Radoen R9 290/X series cards above MSRP due to heavy market demands. Since this ASUS card is not yet in e-tail, and likely will not be for another 30 days, you will of course have to evaluate the value of this given video card at that time.

The ASUS R9 290X DirectCU II OC is the answer to all the issues hotly debated in regards to the reference AMD Radeon R9 290X. It fixes the cooling issues, keeping the GPU cooler, and it fixes the noise issues providing quiet operation while doing so. On top of that, you get a little extra kick in the pants thanks to the factory overclock of 1050MHz. The ASUS R9 290X DCU II OC is able to maintain this clock speed in "Quiet" and "Performance" mode.

Overall, this ASUS R9 290X DirectCU II OC video card is a great value if you can buy it at MSRP. Hopefully the prices will drop back to where these should be for the Radeon R9 290X. When and if these do, that will make this video card all the more appealing

http://www.hardocp.com/article/2013/12/23/asus_r9_290x_directcu_ii_oc_video_card_review/10

anthony8989

Distinguished
These guys are unbelievable , Gk110 has been out for a long time now and Hawaii was just only released. Smaller die, wider bus, higher ROP..spec are spec and the 290x has a lot more going for it.

Our performance results today have revealed that the ASUS R9 290X DirectCU II OC performs the same as the GeForce GTX 780 Ti. Because there is an over $100 difference, this means one video card is a better value. Can you guess what it is? That's right, the ASUS R9 290X DirectCU II OC. It is able to deliver GeForce GTX 780 Ti performance for over $100 cheaper in price. That makes it the clear winner, and best value for the fastest and cheapest single-GPU video card right now for gaming, period. Editor’s Note: As many of you are aware, e-tailers have been selling AMD Radoen R9 290/X series cards above MSRP due to heavy market demands. Since this ASUS card is not yet in e-tail, and likely will not be for another 30 days, you will of course have to evaluate the value of this given video card at that time.

The ASUS R9 290X DirectCU II OC is the answer to all the issues hotly debated in regards to the reference AMD Radeon R9 290X. It fixes the cooling issues, keeping the GPU cooler, and it fixes the noise issues providing quiet operation while doing so. On top of that, you get a little extra kick in the pants thanks to the factory overclock of 1050MHz. The ASUS R9 290X DCU II OC is able to maintain this clock speed in "Quiet" and "Performance" mode.

Overall, this ASUS R9 290X DirectCU II OC video card is a great value if you can buy it at MSRP. Hopefully the prices will drop back to where these should be for the Radeon R9 290X. When and if these do, that will make this video card all the more appealing

http://www.hardocp.com/article/2013/12/23/asus_r9_290x_directcu_ii_oc_video_card_review/10

Uh oh, you're giving up ground.

First you say the 290x "beats" the GTX 780 TI outright. Now you're saying: "same [performance] as the GeForce GTX 780 Ti" - but for less.

" It is able to deliver GeForce GTX 780 Ti performance for over $100 cheaper in price. That makes it the clear winner" - Lol.. 780 TI performance for $100 less.. Hmm, I wonder where they cut corners?

The 290x is better because..:

"Because there is an over $100 difference..."

"..to deliver GeForce GTX 780 Ti performance for over $100 cheaper in price..."

However..:

"you will of course have to evaluate the value of this given video card at that time."

"card is a great value if you can buy it at MSRP. Hopefully the prices will drop back to where these should be for the Radeon R9 290X. When and if these do, that will make this video card all the more appealing"

redeemer

Distinguished

Here we go again..wires up in smoke? Quality modern power supplies have heavy gauge wiring so that would be impossible. You never heard of mod 500w, 400w unlocked BIOS's really? I do not borrow anything buddy I own them. You have been wrong so many times in this thread, and again your wrong to think that a single card cannot draw more than 300w.

Even power supplies have ratings, a quality unit maybe be rated at 1200w but can pull as much as 1400-1500 from the wall.

redeemer as one of the other mods I'd like to point out that MM is usually not wrong on specs or NVisia cards ... since he works in a shop assembling and selling them six days a week ... including modding and making OC special rigs for the cashed up idiots who can't do it themselves.

Before you dig a bigger hole check some of your assertions.

He won't be issuing you with a ban for behaviour shortly either ... it will be me.

Try to behave a bit more courteously please.

redeemer

Distinguished

I am a long time member, I believe that I provide valuable insight and knowledge on this forum. I have never swore or used any type of profanity here. MM maybe a good moderator but he needs to be able to communicate his views and opinion without sarcasm and bias. He tends to bully posters who address AMD positively. Personally I do not think he is knowledgeable at all on this matter, I have provided my facts and he disagrees nothing more to it.

Now both of you have threaten to ban me and that's fine there are other amazing sites out there. I guess what I see online really hold true that Tomshardware is incredibly bias towards Nvidia. The fact that I hold AMD and Nvidia in the same line makes me a target on these boards.

Please ban my account, I have taken all the screen shots I need and will try to spread the word out there.

Good day!

Lutfij

Titan
Redeemer - Trolling will not be tolerated. No matter how big an AMD fan you are, you have no right to instigate attitude adjustments. Mousemonkey has shown no such behavior you've mentioned, on the contrary, he asked you politely regarding your card make/model whereas the first thing you come at him was voltages :lol:

Either the people showing you proof of your incessant rants are mental cases or the other way round, so which one is it? By all means, take your screenshots around. There are places for that and Tom's is not one of them. To hold you to your point, all the cards I own are AMD cards, does that mean I was inducted by Tom's to be Nvidia washed?

Act your age by showing members of your experience and call it a day.Period.

redeemer

Distinguished

So Mouse says that I am an AMD influencer, and that AMD supporter think they can go to Mars on an Onion is not inappropriate behaviour? All you have to do is google Tom and MouseMonkey! Obviously the mods have to stick together but come on.

Where are my inappropriate comments? I said that he wasn't an enthusiast..oh my. How was I trolling exactly?

So I should agree with Mouse Monkey's comments, and everything will be ok?

anthony8989

Distinguished
So Mouse says that I am an AMD influencer, and that AMD supporter think they can go to Mars on an Onion is not inappropriate behaviour? All you have to do is google Tom and MouseMonkey! Obviously the mods have to stick together but come on.

Where are my inappropriate comments? I said that he wasn't an enthusiast..oh my. How was I trolling exactly?

So I should agree with Mouse Monkey's comments, and everything will be ok?

Attack the post, not the poster. Just tell him how you got your card to function at 400+ watts lightly OC'd without burning the thing down. Also, another method of calculating wattage other than using your fingers and toes to rack up some numbers. Most of that did not make sense.

bloodroses75

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2009
So how much is the dual version of the 290X?
Amazing how a generalized comment made in regards to both companies overcharging for their video cards turns into a fanboy war....

somebodyspecial

Honorable
Sep 20, 2012

YEP...Unfortunately for redeemer, you CAN'T buy at MSRP and if you believe all the stores MSRP was NEVER, I reapeat, NEVER what AMD said. So the whole conclusion goes out the window when you realize they are NOT $100 off. They might have been pretty nice at $400/$550 (if they ran 1ghz that is), but that is really $530/630 now after just checking the lowest priced models on newegg.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=-1&IsNodeId=1&Description=radeon%20290&bop=And&Order=PRICE&PageSize=20

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=-1&IsNodeId=1&Description=radeon%20290x&bop=And&Order=PRICE&PageSize=20
290/290x - $530/630. And most importantly, those models suck (REF only, so you may get a tomshardware like card and get 750mhz instead of 1000). It takes more as in $700 for the first NON REF 290x, which at that point as Hardocp shows in the review of the 290x OC card maxed out, the 780TI REF model kicked the crap out of it and I can get a OC model for that now which will make the hardocp review get even worse for AMD as they note.

They aren't bad cards, just not what they were supposed to be now that they are NOT priced where AMD said and you have to buy an OC card that is even more expensive to get ummm...No VARIANCE. I'm sure people would be complaining if NV had released the 780 TI and said it cost $400 in reviews, then magically, a month later nobody has it priced below $550...LOL. People would be freaking out. At this point reviewers need to start being very clear about the fact that AMD's pricing is not real on this gen and hasn't been on any card sold so far. I think yields are so bad (chips that can't stay under 94c at 1ghz without special sauce cooling) they just upped the price and hope nobody ever realizes it is perm and from the get go, not just retailers screwing us all. I think they have to charge more after finding out, as hardocp noted in the 290x OC card review, that there is huge variance and crappy chips popping off the line so they can't run them where they claimed without a pretty dang good cooling solution on them. They are making nothing on these as the Q report just showed (~11mil from cards, 120m or so from consoles, and only a net profit of 43mil). Hardocp actually said this chip wasn't made for 28nm but would probably shine at 22nm etc. Well not good then now right? ;) Not at these prices which may be the real prices as they are in stock on all models at newegg and NO price drop now that the mining craze is done. I mean if they were still buying and thought they'd make money they wouldn't be in stock now.

I also think they tried to up the "mining mania" at CES with that slide saying you can make $704 per year on their cards mining. Without miners how do you sell a FAR more expensive 290/290x card than was originally stated, to a gamer who sees a 780ti OC card for the same price as 290x REF? Better cause a crazy mania hoping people will think they are worth more and worth fighting over. I'm actually kind of impressed AMD did this if it is like I think...LOL. I think reviews need to be edited everywhere to show the real MSRP and conclusions added with reality, but as for AMD great marketing scheme. Then again it isn't working as they are all in stock for the last week+. Good try though :)

somebodyspecial

Honorable
Sep 20, 2012

I don't understand, I never said you were inappropriate, trolling or anything else. But you're avoiding my questions:
"Turn off your reality distortion field or explain how they financially pull off what you're saying ;) "
So how do they do it? I laid out my case with a lot of financial data, exiting engineers (30% of the workers gone over 2yrs) etc etc...HOW?

You also didn't tell us what REF model you have with 3 plugs which is what the only card I know of that does 450w uses as I pointed out with the EVGA K|ngp|n card. I didn't say you couldn't pull over 300w, but it isn't compliant then and the only card doing it is the KP card I pointed out before. I pointed out the hardocp review of the NON REF 290x where a 780TI ref model is maxed out and the entire BOX only hit 422w (that's not just the card, we're talking the WHOLE PC-monitor), so what ref model do you have (maybe you gave the model and I missed it?)? You are quoting the BOX watts as the card.

"Where does Titan smash 780ti? I know of 0 games the 780ti loses in to Titan. The old one loses everything but DP FP. The new one well that's 2 gpus so not the same story clearly."
You didn't answer this either after making a claim Titan smashes 780ti. I could go on with all of this but what's the point in creating more questions when you already don't address the data?

somebodyspecial

Honorable
Sep 20, 2012

I don't even understand your replies. Wires up in smoke? You keep replying to me but it has nothing to do with what I said. I'm confused. I have a PC Power and Cooling 750CF Red silencer model (cause I have an AMD 5850 card and liked the red on it AND the PSU...LOL - well I have a window on the PC also so it made sense when I did it). What's all this about PSU's? I made financial statements detailing why they won't catch up in anything no matter how much I want them to. You didn't respond to anything I said in any of your posts replying to me. My entire family (retired parents, sister etc) have all run PC Power & Cooling since early 90's. I sold them for 8yrs too as they are fairly awesome IMHO. What's your point? I listed the Kingpin card that can pull 450w, but that isn't PCIE compliant and to do it, they come right out and tell you your warranty is void right on EVGA's site. I digress...

anthony8989

Distinguished
YEP...Unfortunately for redeemer, you CAN'T buy at MSRP and if you believe all the stores MSRP was NEVER, I reapeat, NEVER what AMD said.

It is definitely peculiar.. Glancing at PCpartpicker's price history of the 290x you see some interesting numbers. Micro center sold a MSI for $559 for one day on December 8th; Newegg for $575 one day on January 22nd. Then you have XFX's 290x that sold for between $550 - $560 sporadically over the course of a about a week on Amazon, MicroCenter and Newegg.
Practically every other day from the time it was stocked for sale to today, January 27th, the card has sold for +$30-$150 over MSRP. It was essentially on 'sale' for MSRP initially, and now it's on "sale" for $30 - 50 above MSRP.

somebodyspecial

Honorable
Sep 20, 2012

Thanks for the link ;) Prices appear to be dropping a bit. I'm guessing they're realizing miners aren't paying now which is why everyone has these two models in stock (290/290x).
http://pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-video-card-r9290xdc2oc4gd5
$580 at amazon, $699 at newegg. ROFL@that spread. Newegg still praying for miners I guess. Newegg appears to have been nearly a worst case scenario when I picked them. I usually just google shop real quick to see a price or two, then go see if newegg/amazon are off much. But having said that, pricing on these two chips has been pretty evil since day one.

People claiming AMD wins with price, well I submit they haven't exactly looked at the REAL price being charged. Currently I think you're pretty much getting what you pay for from either side. A few niggles with AMD on perf/drivers maybe, but priced right compared to the guy that isn't having issues and perf a little higher, gsync etc. You're not going to be really unhappy going either way, or just simply voting for whoever has the card at the price you can afford right now. Personally gsync means most to me and I'd pay a premium for it even without knowing all the other stuff (assuming all things are equal I would pay for this alone, not ridiculous premiums but I want it). But KNOWING all AMD's issues recently it's not all equal and I don't even have to think about my next card unless AMD gets it's act together before maxwell 20nm. Which does give them a year, and I wouldn't mind a RED card again to match my 750 Silencer Red CF PSU. :) Of course if I put some green card in there, at least it will look like xmas in my box all year...ROFL. I even had red memory modules...

I hate AMD financials and management (I'm bleeding through my eyes over RUIZ!), but I am an AMD fanboy deep down. But that won't MAKE me buy AMD again, it just makes me HOPE they put out some awesome 20nm news soon to make me ponder dealing with their problems. SATA cables in my PC are red and an orange/red also...LOL. I went crazy last round with color. Unfortunately I had to go with Intel for cpu. As much as it makes me cringe, I fear I'll be buying broadwell for heat reasons and 14nm. In Alaska I'd be buying AMD but in AZ...INTEL.

qiplayer

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2011
Actually by the gtx titan it's possible to unlock voltage, by the gtx 780 not. If they made it like the 780, a standard gtx titan can be pushed way more than gtx titan black edition ;).If they didn't upgrade the VRM this card having the same tdp, will just throttle when more power is needed: you'll get the same fps drops as with the titan. When much graphic processing power is NOT needed it will give more fps, like instead of 120fps, 130fps. That is exactly the point where it is unuseful.Same it is dear nvidia with the gpu boost and boost2, the card boosts the clock if it's not reaching thermal throttling or power limit. When more processing is needed the card goes slower. Ohh you are some geniouses!!

wysiwygbill

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2008
The original article on VideoCardz.com has been revised to only 3GB per GPU rather than 5GB. Son, I am disappoint. That makes it far less attractive to me although still an improvement over both the 690 and the Asus Mars' 2GB per GPU.

I like to use higher quality textures in games where I can and five GB per GPU would have made me happy; 3GB somewhat less.

I'm tempted to switch back to larger cases and motherboards for multiple cards again but would still rather not.

http://videocardz.com/49465/asus-geforce-gtx-titan-black-6gb-memory-gets-listed-974-eur

qiplayer

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2011
Wowwowwow!!!
I just readed through the comments. I'm following the gtx titan thread on overclock.net forum since about one year. And yes they made custom bioses with unlocked voltage and unlocked powerdraw or wathever you call it with the goal to let the card draw until 300w 400w 500w and so on to not have throttle. Some people burned cards at 1475mhz with 1.48v (standard voltage is 1,2 or less).
Alot of them have gtx titan running at 1300-1350mhz with higher voltage and powerdraw much higher than the one on the spec.
You have been quite unrespectful to redeemer saying he was saying crap and so on, ABOUT HIS CARD. At least before to go that way make some research. You are in the field and ignore things and also not very clever. IMHO
I myself didnt do the mod to my 3 gtx titan, I already get power off in my apartment when running pc and microwave.
I have a 1500 psu. There are users with 3 titans that burned such psu and went double psu.
Make your own research on the thread or on google. Within pro overclockers (I'm not one of those) they have not a good opinion of many sources and reviews because these don't go in depth and miss important knowledge about what they review. I now feel have faced that.

To "somebodyspecial":
Redeemer was talking to you about unlocked powerdraw of gpu's. I think he got your point about the price of r9 290x.
I followed the prices at launch of gtz680 gtx690 gtx titan hd7970, all these where hardly awayable for a few mounth after the launch and the price yes was for gtx690 and titan higher than announced. Here in Switzerland I bought 2 gtx680, the price went up a week later. Usually when enough pieces are on the market the price tends to lower.

About the gtx titan volt mod and power draw the bottleneck is not cables burning but the vrm of the gtx titan beeing quite weak. Those warm up and explode even on stock volt even undervolted. So happened to 2 user following the mounting instruction of the ek fullcoverblock for gtx titan. On the thread user learn what parts get hot and need to be covered (memory inductors weren't explained to cover).
So, yeah I believe you do pc and overclock. The easyest way to oc the cpu is to put a higher clock and don't change anything else. You are done. Or then you can tune overclock. ...Find out that by delidding the cpu you get average 20 degrees less, and that changes alot. Always use liquid metal based thermal paste. Find out that cpu of the same type but different lot (or batch I don't remember overclock differently), find out that an user is actually offering 10x in usd the asic value of a gtx titan.
And you find out that people manage to unlock the gtx titan volt with afterburner and some other tool made on pourpous. In my knowledge they didn't made it with the gtx780, but I cud be wrong.

I think there is difference between who does it as a job and who spends week dooing researches tests sharing and giving info about something he has a passion for it.
If it happens to you to make a pc with gtx titan and full waterblock I suggest you to try to flash the bios and unlock the voltage. The total wattage will rise as you rise the voltage. That can't be changed

anthony8989

Distinguished

We were talking about a GTX 780 TI, not a Titan or 780. Also everyone claiming these 400+ watt power draws are generally citing TDP + an increase % of power target. That does not equal 400+ watt power draw from the wall necessarily. I'm not saying it's impossible, because I really don't know for sure what exactly the card can handle. But Redeemer stated 400 watts "lightly OC'd" and on air to put the 780 TI in a negative light - so he was called out.

Status
Not open for further replies.