Geforce2 Ti/500XP problem

Hi,

I recently updated the drivers of my Geforce2 Ti/500XP, but now I can't get
a signal on my TV anymore. Well, actually, a signal is send (for about a
second there some flashes visible) but I only get a black screen. Any
ideas?

Thanks

Pepe

You should be using the OLDER drivers from the nVidia site. The newest
drivers are ONLY for the latest FX series cards.

--
DaveW