Gemalto Dismisses Any Security Concerns About SIM Card Hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

guner451

Honorable
Sep 13, 2012
Just don't do banking with your cell phone,there's more security flaws in android and iOS than you can shake a stick at, this is just icing on the cake. Also how dumb can investors be to believe that they've fixed anything in this short amount of time or that they will at all. They better rebuild in a clean room environment or they'll never get rid of our NSA friends.

Dags

Honorable
Aug 5, 2013
This is great technology, today. When I will get that APU in my hands or in a device it will be already old. I've been always buying AMD products but there is nothing worth buying out there to replace my Phenom II.

Maxor1

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2011
The ability of the NSA to crack something's security is a little bit different than the ability of even an advanced and organized criminal ring. Publicizing that it can be done and maybe laying out a vague over view of how its done on the part of the NSA is slightly irresponsible on the part of that very large government entity in my opinion as it makes the security compromise far more likely to happen in the near future by an organized ring. where informing the company of the loophole and allowing them the opportunity to patch that and future tech and only issuing a press release if its not done in a responsible amount of time seems to me to be a far more responsible course of action.

Status
Not open for further replies.