General help

Hi. This may sound stupis, but I can not load eny pages which are java
supported or something like that. Allways IO get this message: " This web
page consist...there for the pages wont show properly and so on"

Allso its shows
Lave: 149
Mark: 9
Error: Objekt doesnt support this qulity or purpose"

So can some one tell how should i Change my setting. So its impossible to
play eny games ot radio!1

Hi

Have you installed the latest version of Java:

http://www.java.com/en/
http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"Tupi" <Tupi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi. This may sound stupis, but I can not load eny pages which are java
> supported or something like that. Allways IO get this message: " This web
> page consist...there for the pages wont show properly and so on"
>
> Allso its shows
> Lave: 149
> Mark: 9
> Error: Objekt doesnt support this qulity or purpose"
>
> So can some one tell how should i Change my setting. So its impossible to
> play eny games ot radio!1

TT

no help, dont think thats the broplem. It has to to be in my settings.