Question Genesis RHOD 400 doesn't get recognized by the PC

Mar 26, 2020
I can't find the driver for it anywhere , windows should install it automatically but it doesn't , it doesn't even see it in device manager . The keyboard works for just a second (Right after i press the power button i can change the color of the keyboard for 1 second then it stops working . I've tried looking through BIOS , but couldn't find anything related besided Usb ports (on/off) & Usb Legacy (on/off) which both of are on .
My pc :
Motherboard: DG33FBC(B)
CPU: q6600 quad core 2.4ghz
RAM: 8GB 800mhz
Video card: gt440 1gb
Windoes 10 Pro 64 bit , OS build 18363.959
As a last resort , i'll update my windows right now . If any of you can find a driver for this keyboard or help / advise me in any way , i'd be thankful .

Keyboards don't need specific drivers to work, they are all in there as generic input devices for a reason, otherwise you will have no keyboard function till you loaded the drivers, and how are you going to load the drivers without a keyboard? Test it on another computer see if it does the same thing there.

Mar 26, 2020
Keyboards don't need specific drivers to work, they are all in there as generic input devices for a reason, otherwise you will have no keyboard function till you loaded the drivers, and how are you going to load the drivers without a keyboard? Test it on another computer see if it does the same thing there.
Did that and still does the same thing , which is that it works for 0.5 seconds when I turn my PC on , I can change the lights , that's how I know . And that's I'll after that I don't see it anywhere , no bad driver , no num lock light , no button working , not even lights