Genuine Police Light Bars-Blue/Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
I have three, don't tell the cops where they went, there's going to be some disturbed officers! Seriously, make an offer, good condition, Federal TwinSonic, includes all lights and speakers.
I can send you a picture of all three units if you like.
Cast not thine pearls before the swine

kal326

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Dude that cant be legal! I would get some, but they wont't fit on my car and my car isnt exactly the normal police crusier.

Screw liberty, give me broadband or give me death!

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Normal Police Cruisers and Persuit Vehicles in MOST states:
Cheverolet Caprice (out of production, still in use in rural areas).
Ford Crown Victoria
Chevrolet Lumina
Chevrolet suburban
Jeep Cherokee
Ford Mustang
Chevrolet Camaro
You can buy a retired car three years old for less than half it's new price. Some states or districs do not remove search lights, but if they did, dummy lights can be had for around $15. Fill the antena hole with a CD antena. Get a generic security badge, so you can say you bought the car like that if you get pulled over. You probably won't get pulled over for speeding tickets because of an understanding officers have with those of other districts. The lights are legal in most states as long as they are inoperable-these do not include controllers, which makes them inoperable unless you buythe controllers. Don't ask me why they don't have controllers, and I won't tell you how hard it is to unlock these new doorlocks.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
How about this, they're not the big round ones, they're the smaller rounded ractagular ones. Kind of the most common kind you've probably seen. Look kind of like a giant blue and red foot long hot dog, except with a flat bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.