Get Angry Birds Free on PC for Limited Time

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
I installed just to see what it was like. Just uninstalled it, I expected Intel to be better at writing software. Thats a horendosly bad program.

dallaswits

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
I will not install an app center on a windows PC.
If i need software, i google or pricewatch a competitive price.
I used to love Intel, but the last 3 or 4 years have really jaded me to them.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
An article about this makes me suspect the version I already tried out for a bit on my platform of choice was an illegal version, but, I already have tried angry birds on the PC, for free. I don't know if that is the same version with mobile, I just tried it out to see what was the fuss all about.

ProDigit10

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2010
I have angry birds from this company, and it works nicely on a core2duo 1,66Ghz laptop with intel gma950 graphics.
But the one I downloaded for free from this intel app store works like crap!
I get 1fps out of that one, especially when the bird hits some objects and the objects are tumbling, 20fps when it's doing nothing.

That's pretty lame, and not optimized for atom, otherwise my core2duo should be able to do this game quite easily!

G

Cant sign in and when it gets halfway through the download it locks up! Waste of proggramming effort, and a waste of my time putting it on and then uninstalling it - not happy. BTW u dont need to D/L from Best Buys, but you DO need to sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.