morethantoast

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2009
Get Angry Birds Free

at first i was like :)

must download and install the Intel AppUp Center client from Best Buy's website

but then i was like :(

I HATE Best Buy, I hope they get looted when the riots are back. :D
Always high prices and poor service never to forget the scams that were pulled on people expecting to receive what they purchased but instead got something else instead.

wiyosaya

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2006
[citation][nom]RedPhoenix[/nom]just to future milk[/citation]
Exactly. The key here is you have to create an account - which they will then promptly spam.

godnodog

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2009
"Get Angry Birds Free on PC for Limited Time"

I would not install this game even if you paid me!!!

Angry Birds?!! Jisas Craist.........

If double post, than sorryyyy

G

Call me when it's about free Duke Nukem Forever of TES: Skyrim.

kilo_17

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2011
[citation][nom]morethantoast[/nom]Get Angry Birds Freeat first i was like must download and install the Intel AppUp Center client from Best Buy's websitebut then i was like[/citation]
I kind of feel the same way

anyone else here sick of the word "apps"? Its like they need to shorten the word application because your not even getting a whole application and its not big enough to be considered software. Instead of downloading a game you download an "app". Im glad i dont use apps, id rather use software and play games. I hate apple soooo much for making this word popular.

slothy89

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2011
[citation][nom]morethantoast[/nom]Get Angry Birds Free
at first i was like :)
must download and install the Intel AppUp Center client from Best Buy's website
but then i was like :([/citation]
Only for netbooks with atom processors and running XP SP3, Win7 Starter or Home...
And i was like D=

mister g

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
This news coming right after the news that Intel's former head of Mobile(got fired, because even after 24 years of service a spokesperson only used one sentence to note his departure and replacement) makes me think that Intel really wants to get the word Atom back into people's mind.

ithurtswhenipee

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
Signed up (using my junk email address of course), downloaded the app (its from Intel not Best Buy). Can't sign in. May be due to it sucking or my company's firewall (why not on port 80?!). Either way FAIL

G

intel offer the same think couple weeks ago and I am running the game on a 17" laptop with W7 ultimate.works fine...and already finished the game

Status
Not open for further replies.