Question Getting black pixels that appear and re-appear in multiple games ?

Nov 27, 2022
Could this be my GPU dying?
Full specs
GPU: Suprim X 3080
CPU: Ryzen 5600x
Mobo: Aorus elite wifi x570
Ram: 16Gb G.skill trident z neo
PSU: Corsair RMX 750
Windows 11

Drivers are all up to date.
Updated the bios as well.
have ran heavens bench mark, FurMark, and OCCT with no issues.
This graphics issue persist to multiple games and causes CP 2077 to crash.
Nothing is overclocked

QFwtXRI.png

dr7SfvL.png

OdEJkPc.png

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
Tried different cable as well?
Tried underclocking the memory on the gpu with MSI Afterburner? Maybe will show gpu really being the problem.
If still within the warranty period could you just go for an rma of the gpu, seems at least a gpu problem.

Nov 27, 2022
Tried different cable as well?
Tried underclocking the memory on the gpu with MSI Afterburner? Maybe will show gpu really being the problem.
If still within the warranty period could you just go for an rma of the gpu, seems at least a gpu problem.
I have tried different monitors and different cables. Different games all have the same problem. I have tried underclocking and lowering the power limit on afterburner as well. Got a new psu because I thought maybe it wasn’t getting enough power. I have ran temperature monitoring software. No over heating. Gpu and vram sensor both ran around 72-78 C. Hot spot got up to about 80-85 C. I RMA’d the card once and they pretty much just sent it back to me how it is. Same problem. I just want to make sure that you guys think it’s a gpu problem before I send it in again.

Last edited:
I have tried different monitors and different cables. Different games all have the same problem. I have tried underclocking and lowering the power limit on afterburner as well. Got a new psu because I thought maybe it wasn’t getting enough power. I have ran temperature monitoring software. No over heating. Gpu and vram sensor both ran around 72-78 C. Hot spot got up to about 80-85 C. I RMA’d the card once and they pretty much just sent it back to me how it is. Same problem. I just want to make sure that you guys think it’s a gpu problem before I send it in again.
One last gasp would be to reinstall the Nvidia GPU drivers. Sometimes bad installs or crashes can cause some artifacting. Follow this guide on how to do it properly. https://forums.tomshardware.com/faq...n-install-of-your-video-card-drivers.2402269/

Reactions: erick3236