Question Getting BSOD when trying to get into desktop or trying to instal windows 19

Feb 17, 2023
Hello. I recently tried to install the newest windows update when i tried to restart my computer i went to shower and when i came back it was still restarting so i shut down it and tried to start pc normally but it didnt work… when msi logo load up after like 10 seconds after i turned my pc on a got BSOD error 0xc000000f recovery where i had 4 option: Enter to try to boot up again, F8 for startup settings, F11 for recovery and ESC for bios. So the enter didnt work i was just bootlooping ans the same goes for recovery option, when i clicked f11 i just bootlooped back to recovery. And the when i clicked startup settings and selected safe mode i got another BSOD but with another error: Page fault in nonpage area ntfs.sys. I get this same error when i tried to install windows 10 completly new… I got it downloaded through mediacreationtool on USB then set it up as first boot and when i got the purple screen which should have the instalation already i got BSOD page fault in nonpage area ntfs.sys… i tried changing and formating the usb ir the rufus 10 times it didnt work either (i have second pc where i downloaded all od these because i cant on my own to get into the desktop). So now im stuck at BSOD every pc start and i dont know what to do. I even updated bios to the newest version, tried resetting everything to defaults but nothing worked.
My pc specs:
processor: Intel Core i7 9700F Coffee Lake 3Ghz
Gpu: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER
Mobo: msi b360 mortar
ram: hyperx 16gb kit ddr4 2666mhz cl16
ssd: wd blue sn500 500gb NVMEe
hdd: wd blue 3tb
processor fan: cooler master hyper 212 led
psu: seasonic focus 750w

Hello. I recently tried to install the newest windows update when i tried to restart my computer i went to shower and when i came back it was still restarting so i shut down it and tried to start pc normally but it didnt work… when msi logo load up after like 10 seconds after i turned my pc on a got BSOD error 0xc000000f recovery where i had 4 option: Enter to try to boot up again, F8 for startup settings, F11 for recovery and ESC for bios. So the enter didnt work i was just bootlooping ans the same goes for recovery option, when i clicked f11 i just bootlooped back to recovery. And the when i clicked startup settings and selected safe mode i got another BSOD but with another error: Page fault in nonpage area ntfs.sys. I get this same error when i tried to install windows 10 completly new… I got it downloaded through mediacreationtool on USB then set it up as first boot and when i got the purple screen which should have the instalation already i got BSOD page fault in nonpage area ntfs.sys… i tried changing and formating the usb ir the rufus 10 times it didnt work either (i have second pc where i downloaded all od these because i cant on my own to get into the desktop). So now im stuck at BSOD every pc start and i dont know what to do. I even updated bios to the newest version, tried resetting everything to defaults but nothing worked.
My pc specs:
processor: Intel Core i7 9700F Coffee Lake 3Ghz
Gpu: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER
Mobo: msi b360 mortar
ram: hyperx 16gb kit ddr4 2666mhz cl16
ssd: wd blue sn500 500gb NVMEe
hdd: wd blue 3tb
processor fan: cooler master hyper 212 led
psu: seasonic focus 750w
You interrupted a key update and now the machine has no idea what's going on hopefully you have a restore point you can load back to

Feb 17, 2023
You interrupted a key update and now the machine has no idea what's going on hopefully you have a restore point you can load back to
Yeah i kinda know that... But how it can happend that the pc is still restarting about like 20-25 minutes... it doesn´t make sense, and yes I have some restore points but i cant get into recovery as i said.

Yeah i kinda know that... But how it can happend that the pc is still restarting about like 20-25 minutes... it doesn´t make sense, and yes I have some restore points but i cant get into recovery as i said.
To get to the recovery screen use a bootable USB and select repair device one the buttom left corner of the first screen of the install USB... As for the reason it was taking to long on the update, if it was an update I think I was understanding you were saying it was a os update.... Which can take 1-12hrs usually the lower end of the time line. However it takes a while it goes through file by file deleting old os file replacing new ones making sure step by step of the way nothing goes wrong and you stopped it.... Now it can't register where it was at and is locked it a boot cycle. The best option you have to get to the restore points you made would be the USB boot option