[SOLVED] Getting Disconnected From All MMOs

kratosthefirst

Reputable
Jul 11, 2020
So I'm on an Army base (Marine myself) , and anytime I try to play any MMO like WoW or OSRS it disconects me after 5-10 minutes. I am currently on Boingo Wireless, and also this doesn't happen in any other game like League or Siege. If you need any more of my system information leave a message and thank you for helping me if you do.

Note: My Nintendo Switch also has issues, when im downloading something on it every 1-7 minutes it'll say connection disconnected and ill have to restart the download.

Last edited:
Solution
not sure how to do that on account of it beinng a barracks wide thing there is a router in my room how would i go about it
Oooo never mind it's barracks not your's you dont have access to reset the ssids and passwords. I would say if you can get ahold maintaince ask them to do a hard reset of the router in the room do to poor internet signals with covid going on and iso going on that should be top priority for them.
So I'm on an Army base (Marine myself) , and anytime I try to play any MMO like WoW or OSRS it disconects me after 5-10 minutes. I am currently on Boingo Wireless, and also this doesn't happen in any other game like League or Siege. If you need any more of my system information leave a message and thank you for helping me if you do.

Note: My Nintendo Switch also has issues, when im downloading something on it every 1-7 minutes it'll say connection disconnected and ill have to restart the download.
Have you tried restting your router?

Have you tried restting your router?

Not restarting resetting your router

not sure how to do that on account of it beinng a barracks wide thing there is a router in my room how would i go about it
Oooo never mind it's barracks not your's you dont have access to reset the ssids and passwords. I would say if you can get ahold maintaince ask them to do a hard reset of the router in the room do to poor internet signals with covid going on and iso going on that should be top priority for them.

Solution