Question Getting "No Signal" on screen after logging in to Windows.

Ashish_Kothare

Honorable
Mar 28, 2016
Processor: Ryzen 5 - 3500(3.6 GHz)
Board: Gigabyte AB350M-DS3H (X370)
RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz
GPU: Radeon RX 570 (PowerColor)
PSU: Antec VP550P Plus

Hello,
I have the setup mentioned above. For some time now, after logging in to Windows or some time thereafter, My screen goes blank and I get a "No Signal" message on the monitor.

After rebooting multiple times, I am able to uninstall the Display Drivers and reinstall an older version to make things work again. But after a few days, this keeps on recurring.

What is the cause of this and how could I resolve this?

Any help is really welcome as I have also reinstalled windows. I don't have an option to switch to onboard display as neither my board nor my CPU has integrated graphics. Please help!!

- Ashish K

Lutfij

Titan
Perhaps your drivers are the cause of the issue.

How old is the PSU in your build? Try and use DDU to uninstall all your GPU drivers, then manually reinstall your AMD GPU driver using the latest found off of AMD's support site. When installing, do so in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time?

Ashish_Kothare

Honorable
Mar 28, 2016
Perhaps your drivers are the cause of the issue.

How old is the PSU in your build? Try and use DDU to uninstall all your GPU drivers, then manually reinstall your AMD GPU driver using the latest found off of AMD's support site. When installing, do so in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time?

Thanks for the response. Had done the DDU process before. Worked well for few days and then it started again. Will try it again though.

The PSU is 1.5 Years old. The BIOS Version is F42a

- Ashish K

Ashish_Kothare

Honorable
Mar 28, 2016
Things seem to be going from bad to worse. Now after getting "No Signal" the computer just restarts and keeps on restarting after reaching the windows logon screen.
I have also changed the PSU but that doesn't change anything. While I'm going to try to reformat, is there any other possible cause for whats happening here?

Ashish_Kothare

Honorable
Mar 28, 2016
Things seem to be going from bad to worse. Now after getting "No Signal" the computer just restarts and keeps on restarting after reaching the windows logon screen.
I have also changed the PSU but that doesn't change anything. While I'm going to try to reformat, is there any other possible cause for whats happening here?
I reformatted the system. Worked well for a day and again started with the problem, only more frequently.
Could this be an issue with the GPU? Should I try to change it with a new one?